[WTS] L2Sigmo Interlude Project - ANNOUNCE

GL with your project, hope that u are gonna get a lot of money on it :)

From that team i know that Matim is very skilled and trusted, dont know the rest so i cant tell

its 1 a.m i need go to sleep ;) when i wake up i create new topic :)

why you dont open a good server with that pack and make some a decent donation and u wil get alot of money with you work dont be(,,,,,)and sel it.. your work will  go die in aproximatly 1week after u seeled it will be shared here ..and alot of nubs developers u will facke it..

why you dont open a good server with that pack and make some a decent donation and u wil get alot of money with you work dont be(,,,,,)and sel it.. your work will  go die in aproximatly 1week after u seeled it will be shared here ..and alot of nubs developers u will facke it..

nobody can share something because when somebody buy must accept our rules so ;). Who say i don't open server huh ? anyway thanks for "advice"

nobody can share something because when somebody buy must accept our rules so ;). Who say i don't open server huh ? anyway thanks for "advice"

that mean i will w8 and i will join for sure in your server you guys are za best developers in this days...So respect..

and about you rule..dont be so sure..no one care about you rule..really after u sell it.. he wil not care anymore about your work..

allot of kids have money---fromm MOMYYY ..

(sry for my english i am a bit drunk right now..)

grafikanaforumkopia.png

1. Project developers, staff members:

- Vhalior  - Developer

So he are from Staff

Matim onlly post it and also he are from staff and we stay on topic i say to him better use it dont worth to sell it..

That is my opinion