[Share] Class Cloak Goddess of Destruction (Freya Client)

Hi guys, well I found these incredible cloaks of Goddess of Destruction and wanted to share with all you. Well hope you like it, I've added and they look great.

goddess%20of%20destruction%20%20cloak%20human.jpggoddess%20of%20destruction%20%20cloak%20orc.jpggoddess%20of%20destruction%20%20cloak%20delf.jpggoddess of destruction  cloak eeelff.jpgF6DHR.jpggoddess%20of%20destruction%20%20cloak%20mage.jpggoddess%20of%20destruction%20%20rmcvhamtermage.jpggoddess%20of%20destruction%20cloak%20orc.jpgLwUGi.jpg

Link: http://www.mediafire.com/?o3iu125y2eee13z

Credits: Max4aters

This as far as i've seen already needs a file.sql for db injection and some xml for the data\stats\armor... And this "patch" doesn't include it.

good to see you're not a day, items for freya and not handled more by SQL, but XML, then you are wrong brother.

This as far as i've seen already needs a file.sql for db injection and some xml for the data\stats\armor... And this "patch" doesn't include it.

maybe you can do .xml file yourself, I do not think that you find difficult  ::)

Dunno why but when i put the item names in armorgrp.dat & itemname-e.dat i get critical error :S

I add in Freya with no errors, you can put an image or detail about the error you get.