[Phoenix's Therapy Room]

Phoenix4

[GR]

[/GR]

Yes you can via registry but dunno from which option

Phoenix , can you suggest me the best free antivirus out there ?

Why free meng that's why warez exist

example , ESET NOD32 v4.2 with ESET4 Box4EVER v4.30A crack , you crack it once and never need a serial anymore.

Phoenix , can you suggest me the best free antivirus out there ?

Free or paid ?

Cause on my laptop i own a real kaspersky license for 1 year (Internet security).

It costs around 40-50E but it worths at all,even the last cent. (If you dont have a good pc/laptop dont buy kaspersky)

Hey, before some days i downloaded some episodes from my Desktop and i move them to my Laptop and Quality is fine, now i download the season 2 from my laptop and quality sucks.

Can i do something?

Free or paid ?

Cause on my laptop i own a real kaspersky license for 1 year (Internet security).

It costs around 40-50E but it worths at all,even the last cent. (If you dont have a good pc/laptop dont buy kaspersky)

It can get cracked in 5mins with a registry key and it's free forever ;P

Hey, before some days i downloaded some episodes from my Desktop and i move them to my Laptop and Quality is fine, now i download the season 2 from my laptop and quality sucks.

Can i do something?

Lol laptop/deskop has nothing to do with the quality , the "problem" is the uploader ~ Season's 2 quality saks try to find the same episodes from another uploader.

It can get cracked in 5mins with a registry key and it's free forever ;P

Lol laptop/deskop has nothing to do with the quality , the "problem" is the uploader ~ Season's 2 quality saks try to find the same episodes from another uploader.

Belive me theyt always detect my fake key,and for 1 year 50E is not that much c'mon.

For some kids here , it isnt easy to get that money. You are an adult , so you work! ^^

Even if i wasnt an adult , i could work in party time jobs or just on summer.

From the time that you came to my pc and change many things, i have a little problem at lineage.

Sometimes while i have the game NOT full screened, the screen of l2 becomes black for 2 seconds.Sometimes hold much more and these happens mostly when i don't do anything on lineage.

Strange huh?

Belive me theyt always detect my fake key,and for 1 year 50E is not that much c'mon.

I'm not talking about keys i'm talking about via registry but it depends on your pocket if you can spare 50euro no prob ;P

[γρ] για να κάνεις εσύ helping topic που βαριέσαι που ζεις,πρέπει να γίνονται όργια στα hidden sections <3 [γρ]

I hardly have posted more than 4 times on hidden section lol , i was always helping duds but the problem is they were separated , this one there is one here this one on Zeus , better to have them all in one topic

qGLtK.png

Any idea what's this?

Happening with FF5/6

First time i'm seeing this , lol. When did this happen , after you installed FF5/6 ? Maybe you installed a program before this happened ?

It's only happening to FF ?

From the time that you came to my pc and change many things, i have a little problem at lineage.

Sometimes while i have the game NOT full screened, the screen of l2 becomes black for 2 seconds.Sometimes hold much more and these happens mostly when i don't do anything on lineage.

Strange huh?

I know your problem , L2 doesn't have compatibility with Windows's 7 latest updates so the client just goes R0FL COPTER , blinking all the time to black , it's not windows's problem it's from L2's client and i read on NCSoft's official forums that many duds are having the same problem , still NCWest hasn't released any fix nor hotfix to fix this issue so i would recommend to all the duds who are playing Lineage 2 not update their Windows 7 cause L2's client will start to blink , if anybody knows which specific update is causing this problem would be good to let us know