[Phoenix's Therapy Room]

Phoenix4

I got an easy one. I forgot the password on my computer. I want a program to add it on USB and find the password. OS: Windows XP

Login in safe mode as administrator. Then change the password from your account

Dude,red alert problem.

I think that there's something going on with ma ports.

I couldn't log @ msn and facebook neither.

I formatted but the problem remains.

What the heck?

i don't fvcking know what could be wrong.

I've tried half the google's answers on my prob.

karma up if achieve it.

I think this needs Skype chatting :p

I need help switching the controls setup on Project64's Emulator.

I think i'va already found which and how but i am fraid of doing something wrong.

Options ~ Configure Controller Plugin ~ Player 1

I think this needs Skype chatting :p

needed*

I figured it out.

Anyway,I formatted 'coz I found a better windows version.Give me the right activator via pM :D

needed*

I figured it out.

Anyway,I formatted 'coz I found a better windows version.Give me the right activator via pM :D

Told ya , those Alienware stuff versions are lame and unstable. Activator incoming in 3 , and this one is quite simple just press "Install".

Told ya , those Alienware stuff versions are lame and unstable. Activator incoming in 3 , and this one is quite simple just press "Install".

it wasn't alienware fault.

No way.Anyway,thanks :D

I still face a problem with a msn tho.

Different error this time.

Login in safe mode as administrator. Then change the password from your account

1st. I don't have administrator account. I press 2x alt+ctrl+del and used Administrator as username and nothing happened.

2nd. When I choose to log in safe mode it loads some files and then it restart again like nothing happened -.-"

I have already found it. I just need help in N64 cause i never had one so i dont know the purpose of each button.

BTW WHAI SKYPE HAS STOPPED WORKING ;

1st. I don't have administrator account. I press 2x alt+ctrl+del and used Administrator as username and nothing happened.

2nd. When I choose to log in safe mode it loads some files and then it restart again like nothing happened -.-"

Reedited:

1.Run cmd as an administrator[Right click on the command prompt in the program list and choose "Run as administrator". ] and type net user administrator /active:yes [To chage pass: right click on my computer,click manage,click local users and groups,choose users,see administrator right click on administrator and then set password,continue,type the pass you want and it's ok. [GL]

2.Maybe you did it wrong.

Reedited:

1.Run cmd as an administrator[Right click on the command prompt in the program list and choose "Run as administrator". ] and type net user administrator /active:yes [To chage pass: right click on my computer,click manage,click local users and groups,choose users,see administrator right click on administrator and then set password,continue,type the pass you want and it's ok. [GL]

2.Maybe you did it wrong.

How will I do that? I don't know the password to log in. I have only 1 account, the administrator's one.

So your solutions are:

Hacking the password,finding it, safe mode,or format.

Don't you have a hint in the account?

Yes I have. skatavita.... Like wtf is this? :D

The password can expire if you don't use it. I didn't use the computer for 5-6 months.

it wasn't alienware fault.

No way.Anyway,thanks :D

I still face a problem with a msn tho.

Different error 80070005 this time.