Vote Reward System (L2Ranking.com)

Hello maxcheaters community!

I would like to share with you L2OFF vote reward system for l2ranking.com topsite.
Vote reward system enables server administrators to reward players for their support with voting by rewarding them.

How does it work?
Vote reward script is based on server-client communication. Once player successfully votes a new key is generated and shown to player which allows player to claim reward on server. Once player claims reward or more then 24 hours passed the key is deleted from our database.

Is it free?
Yes. Vote reward system is free for everyone to use and modify.

Can I use it elsewhere?
No. Our vote reward system is designed for L2Ranking topsite only.

Vote reward system for servers based on L2OFF plaform and is completely independent that requires no MsSQL table altering, saves logs into .txt files and is written in PHP. Vote reward is given to player via cached packets (we require no connection - all is done on your side) and player validation is done by MsSQL queries.

System was successfully tested on live C4 and Interlude private server.

-> Click here to download Vote Reward System for L2Ranking

L2Ranking vote reward system is extemly simple to install. Detailed instructions on how to install vote reward can be found inside .zip in file "README".

Quick installation guide

-  Register your L2 private server on our topsite.
 -  Download vote reward system for you server plaform (L2OFF).
 -  Upload files to your webhosting or dedicated and configure settings.php.
 -  Enable and configure vote reward system on our website (server panel) under "vote" tab.
 -  Inform your players about new vote reward system and you are done.

If you prefer writing your own reward system you can download VRS Library. Inside .zip can be found an example that will show how to use it.

-> Click here to download VRS Library

Support is available on l2ranking@gmail.com (Email & MSN).  You can aslo send me a PM or reply here.

CREDITS: ME

Best regards,
Shadowalker

Edited by Universe

nice share  8) but I have a problem when I put the code that generates the page tells me that the code is incorrect that might be?

The error is: "invalid or expired key"?

That might be because you forgot to set server id in settings.php. Recheck it and get back to me :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 1 year later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...
  • 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...