[L2J]l2salt

omar

http://www.l2redlabel.com/info.html you copy server or your server have 20 name and 20 site  and server  no have wings :D  have 2 style custom server .. big stats and small stats your server is bug stats items :D server is 3 days ?? you kid me or what i see server 10 days no lie GO JOIN FOR LOST TIME  AND THE LOST TIME CAN JOIN L2TRON  :d

FAIL tottaly :)

1. Sending friends to advertise the server in others servers..

All the time i see 1 idiot from l2salt advertising in my server :| wtf is my server?? Place for make your server knownded?

2. Features sucks... I have mutch more and better customs

3. try www.l2roa.com ( now is my turn to advertise my server in your post :P )

Yes and I'm sure blue Vesper with a bunch of stupid hats and disgusting wings make a server good. Also your server has so much features that I farmed by sitting in town for 48 hours AFK'ing and ending with hundreds of Tron stones.

Yes and I'm sure blue Vesper with a bunch of stupid hats and disgusting wings make a server good. Also your server has so much features that I farmed by sitting in town for 48 hours AFK'ing and ending with hundreds of Tron stones.

u'r a fail :)) see..standing afk instead of playing :| lol..and u can see now new items that are farmable..from raids :D more pvp.

• 2 weeks later...

Omar is a noob scammer  he stole my server futures and my pack (any way was a fail pack l2j teon) full of buggs and other shits also he is a noob he don`t even know the basic of l2 + he spack ugly to the players

Epic NOOB Omar