[request]MOD Warehouse Protected with a password!!

johnscott

Question

Someone can told me if it's possible make a mod where the warehouse need a password to open? Or if it's already exist? I've already search in a lot of foruns but not see this mod or how to make them. Somebody can help me?  :-\

6 answers to this question

Someone can told me if it's possible make a mod where the warehouse need a password to open? Or if it's already exist? I've already search in a lot of foruns but not see this mod or how to make them. Somebody can help me?  :-\

incorrect section and mabye you modify java side can do it ;)

A friend told me to create a html where you be inserted de password, and this pass need to be save in DB, but i need create a java class that verify in DB if the pass is correct, and this will open the ware...BUT the only thing i know in java is add mods. :S Someone with more "skills" than i can help me in this?

P.S.: Sorry for post in incorrect section!

A basic system checks what you type in 1 or 2 boxes (login/psw or just psw) with stuff stored in db (can be a new table as it can be merged in characters table). If it's a new table, you have at least to register 2 infos : the objectID of the player and the psw.

Basically you have to "create an account", which is the first part in order to store ID/psw / psw. Then, to login to your warehouse, you simply insert a page with login identifers, if they fit with stored, then you go to the old state (aka open the wh).

You have to make check about if :

- the player got already an account

- if he hasn't propose directly to register one

- if he got, show id/psw input

- if typing is fine, show the warehouse content (just pickup old code)

- if it's not, say why (id / psw wrong)

You can too add a "replace psw" option at "login screen".

All the system works basically on the different checks, and according to check it sends yuo to one or other HTM. The finality is to reach the sendWarehouse, lol. I have no clue about the "hackability" of the thing. I just know it's generic, and not really secured. I guess you can see infos of others with PHX, checking bypasses construction / htm content.

An easier way is to pay directly such system, with the "incertitude" to know if it does all what you need and if it's secured :).

Gl to you.