Guys i have a ghost hunter and i dont really know what to open

skill0355_0.png

OR This

skill0357_0.png

Tell me when i must open : *********

and when i must open : *******

Thanks xD

skill0357_0.pngFocus Power lvl.1

For 2 minutes, decreases frontal critical attack damage by 30%. Increases side critical attack damage by 30% and rear critical attack damage by 60%. Requires a dagger.

skill0355_0.pngFocus Death lvl.1

For 2 minutes, decreases user's critical attack rate by 30% and frontal critical damage by 30%. Increases the probability of deadly attack by 60% and rear critical damage by 90%. Requires a dagger.

Use focus death when you'll attack on his back.. if you're going to attack on front, use nothing. If you're goin to attack on the side, focus power. Since focus death gives +60% deadly attack, I always use focus death and use bluff or trick (with ghost hunter) to attack on the back. And if there is mass pvp, I only attack players that aren't targeting me.

skill0357_0.pngFocus Power lvl.1

For 2 minutes, decreases frontal critical attack damage by 30%. Increases side critical attack damage by 30% and rear critical attack damage by 60%. Requires a dagger.

skill0355_0.pngFocus Death lvl.1

For 2 minutes, decreases user's critical attack rate by 30% and frontal critical damage by 30%. Increases the probability of deadly attack by 60% and rear critical damage by 90%. Requires a dagger.

Use focus death when you'll attack on his back.. if you're going to attack on front, use nothing. If you're goin to attack on the side, focus power. Since focus death gives +60% deadly attack, I always use focus death and use bluff or trick (with ghost hunter) to attack on the back. And if there is mass pvp, I only attack players that aren't targeting me.

Side thing is kinda useless, so focus death or nothing, ftw