WoW or L2 VOTE !!

kyril4

Which Of These Two Games Is Better?  

36 members have voted

1. 1. Which Of These Two Games Is Better?

• WoW (World Of Warcraft)
    • L2 (Lineage 2)

lineage 2 have a better graphic texture than WoW so that's why ppl like lineage 2 more than WoW

its not all about graphic...the gameplay is WAY better :) trust me if the game is interesting and lower graphic, there will be more ppl playin it than the not interesting with better graphic

L2 for me ... But why u close the polls?:( I wanna vote! snif snif :x !

I have played WoW but I dont like it so much ....

It doesnt even have that much teleports only from city to city and not on farm areas >_>

So u must press Num-Lock and wait for him to go :X

EDIT: Oh and U cant play WoW on Window Mode >_< So that sucks I cant play on Full Screen without a break on youtube or something! xD

So I must alt-tab in WoW >_< But on L2 With window mode u can switch even with click ...

U can even have half window and half firefox and play and watch a video :D

dews, lemme say that l2 and wow are 2 extremely different games, infact, they cannot be voted cuz they are not even 10% of gameplay the same, the only thing thats has from l2 is char creation, the fact that is mmorpg and some other minor things.

l2 is by far the better game in graphics quality and since the c3 kinda the most boring game but still the best game i play and will play.

wow is the most atractive in gameplay point of view thats why the graphics are lower than l2, if any1 knows  both games knows that wow is more complicated, lots of stuff to do "not so boring" game.

if l2 had thoes, nc soft would never have the l2 graphics 2day cuz it would need lots of client resources, more than now, wich is pretty darn lot for a mmorpg.

so, final words, l2 is better 2 quality and a more up2date game and wow is more based on gameplay.

thats what i think

tc

i played wow but L2 is far much better! L2 ftw!

i know that private servers from wow have almot more players then L2 priv. but there is muchhh more servers l2 then wow, so if was less priv servers l2 players concentrate more in more servers, and we still have servers like The Abyss, Extreme, Gold........

L2 vs WoW - L2 POWNZ

dews, lemme say that l2 and wow are 2 extremely different games, infact, they cannot be voted cuz they are not even 10% of gameplay the same, the only thing thats has from l2 is char creation, the fact that is mmorpg and some other minor things.

l2 is by far the better game in graphics quality and since the c3 kinda the most boring game but still the best game i play and will play.

wow is the most atractive in gameplay point of view thats why the graphics are lower than l2, if any1 knows  both games knows that wow is more complicated, lots of stuff to do "not so boring" game.

if l2 had thoes, nc soft would never have the l2 graphics 2day cuz it would need lots of client resources, more than now, wich is pretty darn lot for a mmorpg.

so, final words, l2 is better 2 quality and a more up2date game and wow is more based on gameplay.

thats what i think

tc

true true

• 1 month later...