interlude [L2OFF] L2 Midnight

Saeros

played till today,dont start playing here becouse server/site is not finished,many skills are unbalanecd,buffs.

Mages M crit 50%,nonworking skills,GM's are Visible in giran alot of time,i was Orfen(gm) running in varka....Nonprofessional.

One thing is incorrect, you are not ibnenen :) and hes from Poland you dont even know where it is, i played with this guy for years btw his monitor is broken and he didnt played for last 4 days, nice  l2joke. Btw this guy Capote is from Poland also (everyone knows that) so do you think he would talk in english with polish guy?:D:D thats just funny. Go play your l2joke server using syndicate nikcnames anyway nice try fanboi. BTW if hes getting level like you think, why could he post screen like that?:D:D you are just retard who failed on server. btw2 maybe ive got 3 posts here but this account was made in 2008 so just stfu about that.

Bubulina got owned like 50 times from me, he never killed me even when i was in a grades, he never killed ibnenen's members. Ahh i forgot when ibnenen created syndicate here i was in hellokitty clan and when i joined he had already 80 lvl this clan was made like 5 days ago, he made it played for like 2 days and left this server.

If it's your character, prove that with pvp score:) Ibnenen is  ES/Necro he don't have sps subclass and his main is not sps.

lol where i say is my character????  i dont say is my character just i prove that server is corupted,,,lol  .. thif foto 1guy give me  Name : McAfee

i was in this sv bubulina  but i quit and i say to all dont join cuz is a corupted one!! just it!

It's a fake. Ibnenen as i know is summoner, and have only 1 subclass - necro. On this picture we can see him as SPS. Nice fake :] Well it's not a problem to create a server and make something like that. Big fail bubulina.

i dont make it... just 1 guy give me for post it here.. but i dont care me and my clan leve this shit of sv.. we play in anothor sv :)

what u mean ur clan(i mean that im in same clan and they still playing), which srv?

Screens just shows your retardness, or good photoshop skills.

well he proves that this server is corrupted by showing this photo... can you prove the opposite?all those things you said above... can you prove them?If not then this is just bullshit.