interlude [L2OFF] L2 Midnight

Saeros

server is corrupted !

ok now i play alot of time here.... SO lets START ABOUT THIS SERVER

1--- LAG   93%  FREEE( ALOOOOT)  is not from me  i have GOOD CONECTION/ GOOD PC

2. you will see that server going to down...

3 Syndycate Clan  ---->  ALL  GM/ADMINS

i play here sice this was opened

Pandora/ Zeuxs and more i dont see ever at farming Zone

But all clan have full  S/  full Nobless   / alot of clan skills   and alot of ACTIVE SKILL... like PAndora have Active Might ... wtf?? from where!!!

with my subclass  Bishop   lvl 77  FUll   S Jew+7  and Armor+6 Set   Buff From CelebritiAIO(AIO from donate)

4 Zeuxs hit me all the time   6k dmg  7k dmg and   all the time...    STAN/Sillence (100% from frist try) --> that sv is like  l2j   WTF that is normal??

5 BTW  any ADMIN i dont care i know i will take bAn for it.. but really NOW I DONT CARE BAN ME>.. But THAT IS TRUEEE!!!

The server is really ugly, the farm system sux ! I mean in 1 day you can be full S-grade.

Second, not so much things you can do @ l2mdnight.

Third, to many GM's, there are @ 10 GameMaster and 4 B1 witch half of them are corrupted or even more !

The server will die soon ! Or get pwned by some1 , I bet that !

1--- LAG   93%  FREEE( ALOOOOT)  is not from me  i have GOOD CONECTION/ GOOD PC

3 Syndycate Clan  ---->  ALL  GM/ADMINS

But all clan have full  S/  full Nobless   / alot of clan skills   and alot of ACTIVE SKILL... like PAndora have Active Might ... wtf?? from where!!!

with my subclass  Bishop   lvl 77  FUll   S Jew+7  and Armor+6 Set   Buff From CelebritiAIO(AIO from donate)

4 Zeuxs hit me all the time   6k dmg  7k dmg and   all the time...    STAN/Sillence (100% from frist try) --> that sv is like  l2j   WTF that is normal??

5 BTW  any ADMIN i dont care i know i will take bAn for it.. but really NOW I DONT CARE BAN ME>.. But THAT IS TRUEEE!!!

HAHAHAH, you call my clan gm friends? are you retarded? You can get s grades in 15 minutes with spoiler, we got like 6-7 draco sets but only few weapons, zexus hits even for 12k but with m.crt (gms nerfed it already..) and about silence its retail interlude (got like 80%+ chance) Pandora dont have even augumented bow and you tell me that she got might?:DD that's even more funny, you just got loled like whole bravehearts clan and now you cry because of it, the truth is that you retards dont take resist, wear lol jewels (like 80% of you) lol +0sets  and now you cry because you died:D Ive got like 50% of you for one backstab and ive got regular draco set and jewels ^_^

http://i54.tinypic.com/2hrzrly.jpg

ahahahha you create a new acont..:))) comon..:))=)) .fail with ..

NVM i leave you shit server and btw  that is my last post in this topic.. have fun nubish..;)

nobody trust u here mr 1 post

server will die sooner or sooner, your speach wont safe it  :x :x :x :x :x :x  I see on every forum ppl saying about corruption here.. so there must be /even/ 1% truth

1--- LAG  93%  FREEE( ALOOOOT)  is not from me  i have GOOD CONECTION/ GOOD PC

3 Syndycate Clan  ---->  ALL  GM/ADMINS

But all clan have full  S/  full Nobless  / alot of clan skills  and alot of ACTIVE SKILL... like PAndora have Active Might ... wtf?? from where!!!

with my subclass  Bishop  lvl 77  FUll  S Jew+7  and Armor+6 Set  Buff From CelebritiAIO(AIO from donate)

4 Zeuxs hit me all the time  6k dmg  7k dmg and  all the time...    STAN/Sillence (100% from frist try) --> that sv is like  l2j  WTF that is normal??

5 BTW  any ADMIN i dont care i know i will take bAn for it.. but really NOW I DONT CARE BAN ME>.. But THAT IS TRUEEE!!!

qewqew

i think you guys, DON'T HAVE RESIST xd

omg he have 3k of m.atk and with pow siren and wm the MC is like 28% in interlude for necros W/o epics or hero weapon.

put divine, unholy and invocation and you will kill him.

One thing is incorrect, you are not ibnenen :) and hes from Poland you dont even know where it is, i played with this guy for years btw his monitor is broken and he didnt played for last 4 days, nice  l2joke. Btw this guy Capote is from Poland also (everyone knows that) so do you think he would talk in english with polish guy?:D:D thats just funny. Go play your l2joke server using syndicate nikcnames anyway nice try fanboi. BTW if hes getting level like you think, why could he post screen like that?:D:D you are just retard who failed on server. btw2 maybe ive got 3 posts here but this account was made in 2008 so just stfu about that.

Bubulina got owned like 50 times from me, he never killed me even when i was in a grades, he never killed ibnenen's members. Ahh i forgot when ibnenen created syndicate here i was in hellokitty clan and when i joined he had already 80 lvl this clan was made like 5 days ago, he made it played for like 2 days and left this server.

If it's your character, prove that with pvp score:) Ibnenen is  ES/Necro he don't have sps subclass and his main is not sps.