[Share] Captcha Antibot System [Updated 17.6.2011, Version 2] [Please LOCK IT .]

L2Net is no bypass engine in it, you should script it.

As we know, the only packet that server sends to client is the pledgecrest one, that sends the image, i think that L2Net have to find other way to bypass this, coz there is nothing "read-able" on html, something that can L2Net copy and use as answer, somehow, but, as we all know those guys on L2Net are by far better than me at programming.... So i can say that they will bypass it if they want to :)!!!

Hello,

First of all congratulation for your share!! Many people need search for something like this :)

I have one error in eclipse at L2Attackable.java

PledgeCrest packet = new PledgeCrest(imgId, DDSConverter.convertToDDS(captcha).array()); //Convertion to DDS where is antybot

the red part.

What should i do?

EDIT: Its ok I fixed it ( i think ) now I havent errors... I didnt had add the .jar files :)

Hello,

First of all congratulation for your share!! Many people need search for something like this :)

PledgeCrest packet = new PledgeCrest(imgId, DDSConverter.convertToDDS(captcha).array()); //Convertion to DDS where is antybot

the red part.

What should i do?

EDIT: Its ok I fixed it ( i think ) now I havent errors... I didnt had add the .jar files :)

Hello,

the red part.

What should i do?

I like that you like it, please add, test and tell me if everything its ok, you have to know that if a second html of captcha will appear during the 1 minute of the previous one, some sync problems are going to happen, better do it to see the little <<problem>> and solve it if you need to, but anyway you are not going to spam players more than 1 captcha htmls in one minute, so no reason to care about this little "bug".

Maybe a fix for this problem:

In L2Attackable, replace: if (!activeChar.isCodeRight())        for        if (!activeChar.isCodeRight() && !(activeChar.getPunishLevel() == PunishLevel.JAIL))

I like that you like it, please add, test and tell me if everything its ok, you have to know that if a second html of captcha will appear during the 1 minute of the previous one, some sync problems are going to happen, better do it to see the little <<problem>> and solve it if you need to, but anyway you are not going to spam players more than 1 captcha htmls in one minute, so no reason to care about this little "bug".

In L2Attackable, replace: if (!activeChar.isCodeRight())        for        if (!activeChar.isCodeRight() && !(activeChar.getPunishLevel() == PunishLevel.JAIL))

How can you see it? :P

By the way, here is a sure fix :) (that is going to fix it for sure, but it is not required coz you are not going to call the captcha thing for more than 1 times at 1 minute, so its ok...)

In L2Attackable, replace: if (!activeChar.isCodeRight())        with         if (!activeChar.isCodeRight() && !activeChar.isInJail())

By the way, here is a sure fix :) (that is going to fix it for sure, but it is not required coz you are not going to call the captcha thing for more than 1 times at 1 minute, so its ok...)

In L2Attackable, replace: if (!activeChar.isCodeRight())        with         if (!activeChar.isCodeRight() && !activeChar.isInJail())

Ok u think u can write 1 script to bypass this protection smart boy  ?:S

I have one question, when the number of mobs set come up and the html pops up if the player don't enter the captcha it will get paralized and invul and then sended to jail?

Because I want the player to get paralized at the farm place so Gms can find him and take the proper actions.

Thank you, Antibot looks great.