[Share] L2Brick High Five project [Updated]

When I saw it I compiled asap.I see a good progress for Freya.I haven't test Hi5 yet, but I'm pretty sure last Freya rev. is totally stable.I'll search for bugs and report.Keep working mate!

I hope that you guys will make a good job because i don't even see another project for freya or hi5 that is still alive and that have peoples that work at it. Good luck with your project, hope that sometime you will have a big team and will make more revisions and fixes. If you will do this I will be very happy to donate to your project, but until then the only thing i can say is good luck!

I hope that you guys will make a good job because i don't even see another project for freya or hi5 that is still alive and that have peoples that work at it. Good luck with your project, hope that sometime you will have a big team and will make more revisions and fixes. If you will do this I will be very happy to donate to your project, but until then the only thing i can say is good luck!

Thanx a lot for your support djtrex, we are working hard to make this project one of the best on H5.

Unless you count private projects like L2DC and Asterios who have several active developers.