[STORY] Lineage II fail story :´(

First of all sorry for my english .

START OF L2 WORLD : me and my friend started this server... we  enjoyed of it.. i tried to scam ppl like create program "enchant program"  it was good way to scam stupid ppl .. i know normal player only laught on it but i found some idiots :D it worked on this princip .. when you opened program you had to tipe Acc , Pass to game.. and how much + you want "that weapon" (scam) after player clicked on (ENCHANT) button it send me on email his info.I saw 1 player with arcana mace there .. it was the first who had this AM so i tried... i pmed him and he wanted that program i send it to him and i tried to wait some hours but nothing there... so i was unhappy... BUT ! tomorow i received 1 message and there was any acc.. i tried to log and.. i dont believed my EYES ... Green Name ... ADMINISTRATOR... no remember his name :D i remember i logged him 2:00am and i took some items.. rb yewels etc. with my friend.. we tried some pvp too . after some days ppl in giran was talking about some hackers who hacked his acc and dropped some DB,AS,AM in giran.. it wasnt me.. it was concurencion :( so admin rollbacked server and changed his pass... i was done :((you can see admin is corrupted there..

HERE IS THE VIDEO WITH MY FRIEND PVP :)  

nice story. Mine is worst. I log in for the first time and read in chat :

Admin: jello server.

My reaction was rage quick in less than 5 seconds

talking about typos mr. "rage quick" :))