Marketplace - Scammers & Scum

Lain

Was scammed by jorj6baby. Bought a char from him on January 30. Today my account has been suspended for account theft...

His email  jorj6baby@abv.bg

skype emp0rio , pep0_tg

real name pavel georgiev Павел Георгиев

Proofs:

ban.jpg

proof.jpg

Beware of this scammer !!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This guy is one of my trusted buyers.

He wes buying huge a-beep-ts of adena and i had no problems in deals with him.

Maybe you did smth wrong and GM got you by the balls.

cheers

Why the hell would you trust a person who gives scammers as vouches?! Those accounts are famous scammers and have been reported time and time again.

Cause im new here and nobody trust me too.

You can use a middle man like lain or middleman that have rep in this forum.

If you cant find any of them i can offer you my services as middle man. I beleve i am trusted anough as i got focklad of trades.

PS: I work with items and adena only.

Who the hell are you? No one has heard of you, no one has traded with you, you made your account yesterday and you have the amazing a-beep-t of 138 posts! You are as trustworthy as SATAN

:o

Is that addressed to me?

If so you shoud make some kind of research be4 making acusations and insults.

And in a sence of common good atitude you shoud also be more respectful, especially to those who are trying to help.

"no one has traded with you" "you made your account yesterday" "You are as trustworthy as SATAN" oh really?

Then let me teach you how to use the forum features.

If you click on a forum name you can see his info. The info is like date created of his account on the forum mails, msn, topics, posts.

There you can see all his posts and all his topics.

What is see is this:

My account is 18 months old and i have few trade topics with recommendations with different buyers on them.

Your account is 7 months old and you have been pointed as a scamer by few people.

hmmm why am i wasting time on this *facepalm*

Links of your scams:

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=profile;area=showposts;sa=topics;u=136652

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=248989.msg2295319#msg2295319

reclaim 165 usd from me

icq : Kerberos464 7772850 papal msn : kerberos464@gmail.com yandex 41001928109740

strange guy ask my customer paypal id in game pm , after my customer delete me in skype