GG Killer (A hacking tool has been discovered)

Feelmyspells

As you know NCsoft released a new version of GameGuard that prevents their clients from connecting via private servers. Unless you mod the core.dll file to bypass GG update there is no way around it (the l2.exe system downloads the new version of GameGuard).

The only way I know of that works is to place this line in your hosts file that instructs Kamael (or Interlude) to connect directly to Ncsoft nProtect server.

216.107.250.194 nprotect.lineage2.com

usoqiwrhyktlauud20mg.jpg

Have Fun

I think this should be stickied.

Here is some text for those who use search button (easier to find this thread):

A hacking tool has been discovered. Please try playing again after closing unnecessary programs.

2001809442538664039_rs.jpg

As you know NCsoft released a new version of GameGuard that prevents their clients from connecting via private servers. Unless you mod the core.dll file to bypass GG update there is no way around it (the l2.exe system downloads the new version of GameGuard).

The only way I know of that works is to place this line in your hosts file that instructs Kamael (or Interlude) to connect directly to Ncsoft nProtect server.

Credits to piotress <<Ragezone>>

usoqiwrhyktlauud20mg.jpg

Works! thx a lot ;)

Why to use some "killer" when its easy as hell to add this line:

??

Dont misunderstood me,im not attacking u,just asking coz adding this line is 90% easier and works too. o.0