[L2J] Asterios

sparkling

New RU server called EMBER      http://asterios.tm

Rates 10x

April 23 at 12:00 am Moscow time

Freya

The server will be geographically located in Russia, which will greatly reduce the ping.

Minimum donate - premium accounts = increase your rates by 1.5 times.

Number of players anticipated: 7000+

List Of RU Clans That Are Coming

RunAway

GetFight

Хулиганы

1stWorld

FactoryFear

Good Fight

League

Renaissance

Варвары

Spartans

Korobok

Мафия

2HSQUAD

PK Альянс Enemy

Innsmouth

LEGION

People Can Fly

Silmarillion

SentLine

Prisoners Of Fate

How can it be L2Off if it's running Freya files? As i know there are no leaked Freya l2off files out there, or am i wrong? If its not shitty l2java server i might even check it out.

Well I heard it is OFF but you know, people lie to get you there sometimes so dunno

That is a fake player count btw. The pack they are using has a fake payer count option and they take full advantage of it. Not saying they don't have a good population but not anywhere near 9k.

That is a fake player count btw. The pack they are using has a fake payer count option and they take full advantage of it. Not saying they don't have a good population but not anywhere near 9k.

really? where did you get that info?

Been there at the start... huge amount of people... im sure there weren't 9k people as they were claiming but im sure it was close to about 2k or so... But considering thats a l2java server i just see no point investing so much time and realising after some time that you wasted so much time for  a lol l2j server.

Been there at the start... huge amount of people... im sure there weren't 9k people as they were claiming but im sure it was close to about 2k or so... But considering thats a l2java server i just see no point investing so much time and realising after some time that you wasted so much time for  a lol l2j server.

What is wrong with java anyways? I've played on asterios before and it worked perfectly