[Help]Change Moirai <- -> Eligia textures on Freya CT 2.5

gattsu1

I already changed it.

After I saved and ecripted it, I started lineage 2. But as soon as the image shows, the game closes and a Windows message appears: l2.exe stopped working.

And when I replace the armorgrp modified by me with the original one, game starts working again.

Does this happens because I encripted it wrong?

try with this system

system [CT2.5]

Well do me a favor , save the itemname somewhere out of the system , and run l2.exe and tell me if this  continues without having itemname-e.dat file to your system and I will tell you what to do.

Wow..

I deleted itemname-e and it opened without problems! I can see moirai now, instead of eligia!

Now all itens are: NoItemName, +16 NoItemName, +4 NoItemName.. I can't even see the SA of weapons and shirts.. :o

Edit: I can see my sigil again.. I'd just forgotten to place the eligia sigil ID on moirai!

Edit2: After I modified the sigil IDs, I modified the sigil IDs on itemname-e too, and now it does't give that error "l2.exe has stopped working". Now it gives this error: (this is itemname-e error, because when I delete it, games starts normally again)

System files might have been corrupted. Please try file check on LineageII Launcher.

History: FMallocWindows::Malloc <- Size -1380411316 FArray <- FMallocWindows::Realloc <- 00000000 -1380411316 FArray <- FArray::Realloc <- 1802380819*4 <- TArrayL2FNameSerialize <- FL2SetItemData::Serialize <- FL2ItemDataBase::Serialize <- FL2ItemNameDataManager::Serialize <- FL2GameData::LoadL2DataBin <- FL2GameData::ItemNameDataLoad <- FL2GameData::Load <- UGameEngine::Init <- InitEngine

I got the original itemname-e file, and IT WORKED !

Now i'm playing without problems.

Ty very much guys!!! Yupi !!!!