[Copa del Rey]Real Madrit - FC Barcelona

ThePeoplesChamp

Barca didn't played against real player's, Barca was playing against gladiators.

I always liked Real more then Barca before.

But lately Real become a team to be hated. Their gameplay sack at all, it's dirty and fraud.

The only way to defeat Barcelona is to destroy it or to play like it. Since Mourinho can never train a team to play as Barca, he choosed to destroy it.

Yea thats true also.

Real isnt the team from 2000 year anymore.

They pay 100kk for 1 player ? How foolish..

Learn to find like barca teenagers with amazing football skills.

And Messi is a simple guy which loves to play football not a movie star like a c.ronaldo lol

Stop trashtalking! Barca no more best team ... Today they lose it and i dont care for the past... only future and today count's. If u will live and all time with the past u are stupid. That's all. Today Real proove is best.

Cant you see that you are the only 1 which see real better than barca lol.

I don't support none of these teams but Barcelona is the best team in the world at the moment.They play amazing football even though today they were in a pretty bad day.Real deserved to win and they won but Champion League's matches will be totally different.

Stop being "smart" .

If somone told you that your not right its a thing but if 100 ppl tell you that than it means they are right.

So get your arrogant moron and the pretty boy out of this amazing football league.

Yea thats true also.

Real isnt the team from 2000 year anymore.

They pay 100kk for 1 player ? How foolish..

Learn to find like barca teenagers with amazing football skills.

And Messi is a simple guy which loves to play football not a movie star like a c.ronaldo lol

Real have the best young school ... but they sell players. (Before u start talking about smth read some about it ...)

Pay 100 millions ? They have money they do what they want ... U need to care ? no.

Anyway i end it now ... i have LUT on AION and i dont want lose time for idiot like u. Real today won. Go to sleep plz ... and stop trashtalking!

cmon...get back to the reality..

Stop being "smart" .

If somone told you that your not right its a thing but if 100 ppl tell you that than it means they are right.

So get your arrogant moron and the pretty boy out of this amazing football league.

Really now I don't understand the point of this foolish attack.Did I say I support Real?I am just an Olympiacos fan and I don't support any other team except Olympiacos and Red Star Belgrade.

Stop being "smart" .

Because im FAN of Real and i never leave it ... I want to see u as fan barca when Real win all! =D Its only barca win all ... all kids support it ... How lame ...

I dont care about opinion other PPL ... its football i can even say team from 5League pszczyków fc is the best and u care ? No so gtfo! today Real WIN!FACE IT!

39313-listen-kid.png

Real have the best young school ... but they sell players. (Before u start talking about smth read some about it ...)

Pay 100 millions ? They have money they do what they want ... U need to care ? no.

Anyway i end it now ... i have LUT on AION and i dont want lose time for idiot like u. Real today won. Go to sleep plz ... and stop trashtalking!

I can see that your living in a game and your a robots lover&wrestling .

Before to speak with me like that go and finish your elementary school you wanker.

Stop being stubborn cause you look like a retard.

PS:Go and play Starwars and watch robododo or some fake e-wrestling lol.

Really now I don't understand the point of this foolish attack.Did I say I support Real?I am just an Olympiacos fan and I don't support any other team except Olympiacos and Red Star Belgrade.

I wasnt reffering on you lol,i took your quote as a example to mr-smart-kid.

in Spain i'm still a fan of Real Madrid.

But honestly ..... Real can never win this Barca.

It's a fact and all world knows it.

2 years ago even the fans of Real in stadium have applauded Barca's players.

I just don't get how Real's fanboizs are getting in delir for the smallest Cup from 3 ones avaible ( Champions League , Championship - forgotten already, and Copa de Rey )

Before to speak with me like that go and finish your elementary school you wanker.

Oh sorry I am just a little sleepy xD

in Spain i'm still a fan of Real Madrid.

But honestly ..... Real can never win this Barca.

It's a fact and all world knows it.

2 years ago even the fans of Real in stadium have applauded Barca's players.

I just don't get how Real's fanboizs are getting in delir for the smallest Cup from 3 ones avaible ( Champions League , Championship - forgotten already, and Copa de Rey )

About the real fans applauding barca .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-_i2jHDhVv4&feature=related

I still remember that match :))

Im done with u ... u dont even have good arguments - talking about wrestling at football topic ... How lame u must be! :O