[Copa del Rey]Real Madrit - FC Barcelona

ThePeoplesChamp

Yea 1st match and 2nd in CHAMPIONS LEAGUE will be EPIC :P

they will be EPIC

wins for barca

cry me a river now ThePeoplesChamp

why Cry ? Real plays awful and i say it ... im not fan boy as from barca saying "They dont care for copa del rey" (for example)

Anyway that refeere was HORRIBLE ... This idiot should be banned for other matches ...

this happen when Real try to play with angry, fouls, karate

The God makes you pay with his son Messi

u sound like barca fanboy ... When they was losing kids dont care for barca. now start win they love them and saying they support them years. that make me laugh ...

hhahaha if u see on messi god ... i have bad news for u...

Fucking boring match.Messi is the best football player in the world at the moment and he won this match alone.Congratulations to Barcelona.

-beep-ing boring match.Messi is the best football player in the world at the moment and he won this match alone.Congratulations to Barcelona.

yes he is the best atm. but u saw referee (idiot who should be banned for other matches) was messi fanboy ... In some fouls he should give yellow cards but he did not ... kinda sad and corruption ...

yes he is the best atm. but u saw referee (idiot who should be banned for other matches) was messi fanboy ... In some fouls he should give yellow cards but he did not ... kinda sad and corruption ...

Bud,I was not supporting Real, neither Barca..

I actually wanted to see some good match.

1)The match was horrible!

2)Ref was horrible..Not the way you think of it tho..Sergio Ramos should be suspended with a 2nd yellow some minutes after Pepe's red card, which definitely was red, and I also counted some yellows that were not given..

Adebayor grabbed Puyol from the neck in front of the ref and he did nothing...

3)Messi was nowhere for like 70 mins but you can't stop that guy when he's on raw..seriously!

4)Ronaldo's bullshit..How can you compare those two players? -.-'

Don't call me fanboi...I just write what I see.