[Copa del Rey]Real Madrit - FC Barcelona

ThePeoplesChamp

Yes Messi who take's hormone for height and it also make lung capacity.

Cristiano Ronaldo is way Better than Messi.

Better Shoot, Faster running, better plays with head, BEST Freekicks and dribblings. Lot PPL say c ronaldo is gay or look a like ... Actually I dont care about his life i just care he is ONE OF THE BEST FOOTBALLER. He can be even zoophile i dont even care for that, he is footballer GOD and nothing else matter!

nice joke Ronalso is better than Messi???/

the only that ronaldo is better than Messi is on free kick

but faster running and better dribblings LOLLLLL of course not

and Ronaldo just plays for himself and not for the team

in the other way Messi plays for his team and together with Villa Xavi and Iniesta they play super football

0-3 today :)

in the other way Messi plays for his team and together with Villa Xavi and Iniesta they play super football

sorry to tell you but messi w/o xavi or iniesta is nothing, proofs? National Team or Argentina.

Ronaldo dosent depend on another one from his team. Proofs .. check him at Portugal :)

the truth is that in 2010 messi dident deserved the price ( golden ... ). The true owner should be Xavi or Iniesta but ...

sorry to tell you but messi w/o xavi or iniesta is nothing, proofs? National Team or Argentina.

Ronaldo dosent depend on another one from his team. Proofs .. check him at Portugal :)

the truth is that in 2010 messi dident deserved the price ( golden ... ). The true owner should be Xavi or Iniesta but ...

maybe he depends allot from Iniesta or Xavi

but from national team of  Argentinta we cannot judge him cause with the nation team he plays 7-8 matches every year so its difficult to make a good team (look Spanish national team they won the world cup because the half team is from barcelona Pique,Puyol,Iniesta,Xavi,Busquets)

but also if Messi will change Team i think after half season he would be same good like on Barcelona even without Xavi,Iniesta etc