hellbound [L2J private] L2Apollon x50 fresh start at 15/10/2011

L2Αpollon

nice work and nice reviews about that server

25 players and lag !

good job good developers......

The owner is Czech... if you want i can give you the Ip...

btw some player that like to lag on 25 ppl online will adv the server in all servers in top50 in hopzone ?

lal your bad.. as the server

Test server is that you are speaking of, and yes it lags because our test server is established in a home connection. Normal server that starts tomorrow will be in our dedicated hosting company, OVH. And something else about OVH, after our server and Raidfight went there 50% of other servers moved there.

you dont have a fans lol...

your realy dumb...

check out reviews man everyone flame your server...

and im 100 % sure your related with the adv in the servers from top50 hopzone and etc...

your just pathetic.

U are more pathetic when u accusse without having any proofs!

1st of all i am not a fan i am just a player

2nd fail server or not only time will show us...

3rd are u stupid or what??test server is located in admins home thats why its laggy..

ps:why u change subject??u started flaming cause gm team advertize their server in other server (haha)and now u say about lag/ips ....that fuking internet made your brain damaged!if u cant handle it dont use it!

ye same fans that post bad reviews adv the server :)

btw theres not enogh time till 15 october. go spam the big servers so 1-2 players more to join so you and your team to make 1 pt and farm :D

Haaaahahaha i'm gona fall reading this. .... 700 ppl online and "go go for 44 place" hahaha. At least don't lie to us. I was about to try here but this is rofl... Epic fail apollon.... Epic fail and after 4 months wipe again ?

Why seems so strange to you a server to have 700 online players and be in 44th place of Hopzone? Without vote reward system that is possible...And this automated message you see there for 44th place is just an information of our Hopzone place, not a vote reward system that gives something to players as an exchange of their vote. So you can't accuse us for cheating.

Nvm man i won't give you a minute of my time. You are too suspicious. PM me when you got 2000+ online. And i read your forum. As i rememmber :

Q: why i cant login?

Answer: cause server is on home connection and when more than 25 ppls login it lags, crushes ect...

GL with this ..

Omg we said TEST server is in home connection, we got 2 servers, one test and our normal one, how many times needed to say that again?

Nvm man i won't give you a minute of my time. You are too suspicious. PM me when you got 2000+ online. And i read your forum. As i rememmber :

Q: why i cant login?

Answer: cause server is on home connection and when more than 25 ppls login it lags, crushes ect...

GL with this ..

One more stupid detected!the test server only is located in admins home!the main server will be in ovh...instead of making useless posts with alt accounts (nelegalen 4 posts) spam more with your main accounts...splash8+kama3a hate more with your main accounts plz!

Why i have to post much to have a opinion i'm a newbie at mxch it is visible. And your behavior here makes you even more suspicious. something is wrong if you fight back so rage. I'm just looking for server. Nothing to do with your fights here. But you dont deserve attention by me that's all.

If u were looking fo a server instead of accusing for minor things like lag in test server (LOL) u could search why there is that lag in servers forum..

No ty i don't have more time to waste with you. So gl with your serv. I give much attention anyway, how to play somewhere when owners insult me on my first post. It will be same ingame - bad attitude. You have bad reviews in topzone also i had enough with your server. But someone may like your [godmode] ON. So bb hf gg and gtfo.