[Help] Block item and deposit in Warehouse FREIGHT

DS-Dazzel

Question

English:

I know you have to lock an item not to pass on Trade.

But if you wanted to know how to Unlock FREIGHT be deposited into the warehouse, to be transferred to the character in the same account.

Its? Can you planned procedure?

Português:

Sei que tem como bloquear um item para não passar no Trade.

Mas queria saber se tem como abilitar para ser depositado no FREIGHT da Warehouse, para ser transferido para o Personagem na mesma conta.

Tem como? Podem esplica o procedimento?

11 answers to this question

English:

yes, I've got to lock the item does not pass in trade, not destroy, not to sell. most now want to know how to release it to be deposited in the Warehouse Freight

and that they want to know how to release that can be deposited at Warehouse Freight?

Português:

sim, eu ja consegui bloquear o item pra nao passar em trade, nao destruir, não vender. mais agora quero saber como libera para ele ser depositado no Warehouse Freight

e isso que quero saber como libera para que possa ser depositado no Warehouse Freight ?

Can not find anything about FREIGHT.

I tried, already looked at other items, and nothing from what I understand when you put is_trade=0 also blocked the FREIGHT

itemdata.txt:

item_begin armor 9552 [tattoo_o'_aio] item_type=armor slot_bit_type={underwear} armor_type=none etcitem_type=none recipe_id=0 blessed=0 weight=100 default_action=action_equip consume_type=consume_type_normal initial_count=1 maximum_count=1 soulshot_count=0 spiritshot_count=0 reduced_soulshot={} reduced_spiritshot={} reduced_mp_consume={} immediate_effect=1 price=0 default_price=150000 item_skill=[tatto_aio] critical_attack_skill=[none] attack_skill=[none] magic_skill=[none] item_skill_enchanted_four=[none] material_type=dyestuff crystal_type=none crystal_count=0 is_trade=0 is_drop=0 is_destruct=0 physical_damage=0 random_damage=0 weapon_type=none can_penetrate=0 critical=0 hit_modify=0 avoid_modify=0 dual_fhit_rate=0 shield_defense=0 shield_defense_rate=0 attack_range=0 damage_range={} attack_speed=0 reuse_delay=0 mp_consume=0 magical_damage=0 durability=90 damaged=0 physical_defense=0 magical_defense=0 mp_bonus=0 category={} enchanted=0 html=[item_default.htm] equip_pet={0} magic_weapon=0 enchant_enable=1 can_equip_sex=-1 can_equip_race={} can_equip_change_class=-1 can_equip_class={} can_equip_agit=-1 can_equip_castle=-1 can_equip_castle_num={} can_equip_clan_leader=-1 can_equip_clan_level=-1 can_equip_hero=-1 can_equip_nobless=-1 can_equip_chaotic=-1 item_end

Im not sure, but this option afects trade and freight, if we think about it, freight and trade have some similar specifications. I'm not sure, wait for others answer.

is_trade doesn't affect freight.

Atleast not on c4 as far as i remember.

A simple mapping of the is_trade variable inside citeminfo and a hook to warehouse/freight packets and or functions would be enough to block it.

but how would the code to be placed on itemdata.txt?

would is_freight = 1?

No, you have to inject code into l2server to get your desired effect.

And you are in your own native language:

"burro demais e inexperiente"

;)

No, you have to inject code into l2server to get your desired effect.

And you are in your own native language:

"burro demais e inexperiente"

;)

lol Pwned By mcbigmac !!