[Discussion]Would you play C5 [Real C5 (Azures files)]

I played from Aeriths beta it was far from terrible. Never updated? Near the end yes but until than yeah there were updates. That many people do not play on that many different servers for that long because of fake promises. The only exploits were on celes as far as i know and those have been fixed. You have that many thousands of players people try real hard to find cheats and eventually they are going to find something. The clan system is not far from being completed and will be in the near future.

Botting is bad for servers...period. High rates have nothing to do with this thread.

Thanks all for the comments.

Botting actually balances the economy. Look at retail and compare it to any server.

And please don't tell me that Azure had a balanced economy. Especially Nanaki...

And please don't tell me that Azure had a balanced economy. Especially Nanaki...

Aeriths economy was great. nanakis was decent. Celes I can't say.

I am not even going to bother replying to your post about bots balancing economy just 2 words "money e-bay".

nanaki was x15?

Yep.

I think nobody will return to c5 , better c4 , never played c5 but i heard is a big crap.

Yep its always best to go by what you hear  :o C5 is pretty much Interlude with no augments to put it simple. For me the last chronicle that put skill against skill as there are no augments or other enhancements involved.

Aeriths economy was great. nanakis was decent. Celes I can't say.

I am not even going to bother replying to your post about bots balancing economy just 2 words "money e-bay".

Well, as far as I remember IC helmet costed ~600 kk, while IC breastplate costed ~2.1 b. The other parts were like ~1.2 b each. (Nanaki)

E-bay happens because of botting. Anyway, if you don't like retail, look at L2 Elixir. Free botting + no e-bay (ofc). Very balanced economy that got ruined some months after botting was forbidden and an anti-bot system was implemented.

Anyway, I don't wanna keep that going. Just gonna say that I may try such a server if the features are nice. Tbh, I exaggerated a bit when saying it was terrible, (though it really suffered from some major bugs) because of my rage from Celes' disastrous opening with all these mass disconnects, downtimes and stuff taking so long to fix, forcing my clan to move to Frintezza x10 HB.

Well, as far as I remember IC helmet costed ~600 kk, while IC breastplate costed ~2.1 b. The other parts were like ~1.2 b each. (Nanaki)

E-bay happens because of botting. Anyway, if you don't like retail, look at L2 Elixir. Free botting + no e-bay (ofc). Very balanced economy that got ruined some months after botting was forbidden and an anti-bot system was implemented.

Anyway, I don't wanna keep that going. Just gonna say that I may try such a server if the features are nice. Tbh, I exaggerated a bit when saying it was terrible, (though it really suffered from some major bugs) because of my rage from Celes' disastrous opening with all these mass disconnects, downtimes and stuff taking so long to fix, forcing my clan to move to Frintezza x10 HB.

I understand that. I only played the very beginning of Celes. Aerith and Nanaki didn't have any of those problems. Celes was a freak thing and nothing like the first two servers. ddos was a big reason also for the problems and something I didn't mention at first. We will see what happens but so far the support for C5 is huge..wouldn't know it by this thread though :P

Azure was a great network, and one of my favorite servers, also my first time playing Lineage was on Aerith (like 2 days before Nanaki opened). Although they had horrible GM'S and slow development, it was still a great server. The economy was somewhat balanced, and it was easy to find a party without a clan going pretty much anywhere.

I would love to play on Aderyn's server again. I would even kill some1 to play there! >.<

These were just the best L2 times out there. I want Azuregaming back! :(((

C5 Lowrate forever! :<

I have decided we will run C5 using Azures files and client protection. The amount of interest and support is undeniable as well as I'm biased as it's my favorite chronicle :P I will be making a few announcements regarding this today on our site. For those of you interested our site is here please feel free to join us :)

http://www.l2insomnia.com

I have decided we will run C5 using Azures files and client protection. The amount of interest and support is undeniable as well as I'm biased as it's my favorite chronicle :P I will be making a few announcements regarding this today on our site. For those of you interested our site is here please feel free to join us :)

http://www.l2insomnia.com

Features look nice, though donations are borderline unbalanced imo. Also, I think you should change the website's design. It looks way too serious for a L2 server ;p

Features look nice, though donations are borderline unbalanced imo. Also, I think you should change the website's design. It looks way too serious for a L2 server ;p

The donations are not solid and we welcome discussion on them in the forums we are constantly tweeking and changing them to make them better. L2 is serious bizness!