[Share]Custom skill: Steal Adena

so dude....listen here...

i think is about invetoryupdate.....i speak for interlude....not for other client,,,

so i use this skill u are enemy ok?

so i use skill steal money working perfect money ....slow and flag....inventory of enemy was disappear some adena....after now is good

if u want to kill me....u get more adena ....but at my inventory the adena dont disappear....

and this really suxs

i think is about invetoryupdate.....i speak for interlude....not for other client,,,

so i use skill steal money working perfect money ....slow and flag....inventory of enemy was disappear some adena....after now is good

if u want to kill me....u get more adena ....but at my inventory the adena dont disappear....

and this really suxs

//offtopic

English plz? :3

//ontopic ^^

By the way, it will be by far better if we make only some zones that you can use there this skill, for example the pvp zones of the server and not the farming zones (where the farming zones are going to also be non-peaceful zones like pvp zones).

//offtopic

//ontopic ^^

By the way, it will be by far better if we make only some zones that you can use there this skill, for example the pvp zones of the server and not the farming zones (where the farming zones are going to also be non-peaceful zones like pvp zones).

Answering your sentence, do it by yourself, it is easy.

and this really suxs

I dont care about interlude, try to find method which is refreshing inventory.

I just need some help dude...i need help...that`s why i post here...is your post and for any reason if u want to help us is ok ....if u dont help ...is ok :)

answering your first question, that depends if the amount of adena is changing or only if its not visible in inventory, if its not changing then the method which is decreasing/increasing the adena from that guy is bad and you need to find another1 working, if only the inventory is not changing, then you need to find method which will refresh it

• 3 months later...
  • 1 year later...

hi

i didnt share since a week or something coz i didnt have any ideas,

today i wanna share with u new super extra custom skill that is stealing money :P

you are probably thinking atm lol he is noob, every1 will just use that skill and take all money from enemies but its not that simple!

When you are stealing money from some1, u are getting instantly slow, getting flaged, losing 2500 hp, 1000 mp. You can use that skill on not flagged players.

After u use that skill, u are getting about 2/20 enemies adena(if my counting isnt as bad as i think), you get that flag etc, and u run!, if u run successfully, you own the money, if this guy will kill you, he is getting his money back + 1/10 money from your inventory so thats a lot if u have got something.

Maybe my custom steal system isnt perfect but i would like to hear ideas how to improve it and i will code it even today, so if everything is clear just download it:

datapack: http://pastebin.com/eKK1wABy

core: http://pastebin.com/Du69Bq4T

I made new skill for that(didnt edit any other), so u need to change your client:

skillgrp:

10003	1	1	0	980	20	6	180.00000000	0	D	1078	icon.skill1325		0	0	0	a,none\0	2500	8	10	0	a,none\0

skillname-e:

10003	1	a,Steal Money\0	a,With that skill you are able to steal some money from you opponent.\0	a,none\0	a,none\0

if u want to add it to database:

http://pastebin.com/2jeTt1R7

just take that code, make new file like x.sql, paste there this code, run database, right click in empty space near tables, click Execute SQL file, choose place where u saved x.sql and click start, i didnt have any errors, ppl are getting now skill at 80 lvl

Tested: yes, i was getting some errors but i think it wasnt about that coz i have  tons of unfinished codes that give me errors so i w8 for your feedback

Credits: Vampir(me ofc)

cya and i am w8ing for next ideas or i wont have anything to do for next week

Why not:

at UseSkill.java:

if (skill.getId() == id && activeChar.getTarget().getInstance == L2PcInstance)

int amount = Rnd.get(1, 10) //random ammount 1 between 10

if (activeChar.getTarget().getAdena < amount)

activeChar.getTarget.setAdena(0)

activeChar.setAdena(activeChar.getAdena() + activeChar.getAdena())

else

activeChar.getTarget.setAdena(activeChar.getTarget().setAdena(activeChar.getTarget.getAdena() - amount)

activeChar.setAdena(activeChar.getAdena() + amount)

alot more simple, hand writen maybe my methods are wrong but the logic isnt