[HELP]Create server for C4

ExoMark

Question

Hello, how to create server for C4? Because i download datapack from L2j. Went all but when I put the name and password and click log in so why bore login?

100x THX for Answer

PS: sry for my english language

14 answers to this question

Hello, how to create server for C4? Because i download datapack from L2j. Went all but when I put the name and password and click log in so why bore login?

100x THX for Answer

PS: sry for my english language

are you sure?you used l2j stuff for your c4 server???

let me tell you,C1~C5 l2j server were all sucks, stupid...forgot it anyway.just use l2off c4 server pack.

btw,here is l2off section...not l2j...close this topic.

god,man,do you understand what i said??? maybe my eng rly suck too...

l2 is only two style server...

1,c1 leaked pack,c4 leaked pack...its from ture offical server pack...so pplz name it L2off..

2,l2j pack....

you wanna me to send you l2joff c4 datapack???l2j or l2off ??? man!that not the same thing.

come on...go l2j secion...

Wow, there is a function on the forums called Search...

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=56180.0

And then you could follow this guide...

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?topic=20041.0

L2OFF C4 pack is nothing more than the leaked Chinese PTS system that contains a lot of bugs, missing featues, dupe exploits and MSSQL injection flaws; but is still better than L2j C4. Be prepared for a lot of work and problems unless you can hire a good developer to fix the scripts.

it's very difficult?

is somewhat easier? if not so i will try but this well thx you

It takes some getting used to since the database requires MSSQL and not MYSQL (L2j). The most difficult part is setting up Windows x64 and MSSQL x64 to run the files. Unlike java, L2OFF requires some detailed configuration of Windows and how the files access the database using Data Sources (ODBC) system to link L2OFF to MSSQL.

L2j based systems are childs play compared to L2OFF.

I have been using L2OFF files for a few years and I am still learning things about it. Be prepared for a lot of work and a lot of problems when things do not go correctly or you have system crashes.

It will be a learning experience. :)