Main Attribute : STR

Strength: 25 + 2.4

Agility: 18 + 1.9

Intelligence: 15 + 1.75

ARMOR : 2

MOVEMENT SPEED : 315

SKILLS :

1280833823_1259171687_1.jpg

RAGE :N'aix goes into a maddened rage, becoming immune to magic spells and gaining increased attack speed.

Level 1 - 30% Increased Attack Speed and Magic Immunity. Lasts for 2.5 seconds.

Level 2 - 45% Increased Attack Speed and Magic Immunity. Lasts for 3.25 seconds.

Level 3 - 60% Increased Attack Speed and Magic Immunity. Lasts for 4 seconds.

Level 4 - 80% Increased Attack Speed and Magic Immunity. Lasts for 4.75 seconds.

Cooldown: 15 seconds.

Manacost: 75

BTNCannibalize.png

Feast (Passive)

Regenerates a portion of enemy's current HP and deals the same portion per attack.

Level 1 - 4%.

Level 2 - 5%.

Level 3 - 6%.

Level 4 - 7%.

ghoulfrenzy.gif

Open Wounds (Active)

N'aix rends the enemy, slowing his movement speed and allowing his allies to feast on his life force, regenerating a portion of the damage dealt. Victim slowly recovers movement speed over 7 seconds.

Level 1 - 10%. (LIFESTEAL)

Level 2 - 15%. (LIFESTEAL)

Level 3 - 20%. (LIFESTEAL)

Level 4 - 25%. (LIFESTEAL)

Cooldown: 30/25/20/15

Manacost: 70/80/90/100

orbofcorruption.gif

Infest (Active)

The Lifestealer tears its way into the unfortunate body of a target unit, laying dormant and undetectable inside its living frame until he is ready to consume it and come to form. Regains health from the infested unit.

Level 1 - Allied and Neutral units. Consumes current health.

Level 2 - Allied, Enemy and Neutral units. Consumes current health.

Level 3 - Allied, Enemy and Neutral units. Consumes max health.

Cooldown: 100/70/40

Manacost: 150/100/50

SKILL BUILD. ( IMO ) The 1st actually it depends on ur m8 on the lane. If u have a stun with you then you should learn the OPEN WOUNDS 1st.

#1 Feast

#2 Open Wounds

#3 Feast

#4 Rage

#5 Feast

#6 Infest

#7Feast

#8 Rage

#9 Rage

#10 Rage

#11 Infest

#12 Open Wounds

#13 Open Wounds

#14 Open Wounds

#15 Stats

#16 Infest

#17-25 Stats

ITEMS BUILD

Quelling Blade quelling-blade.png - Gives u extra dmg for easy creepin.

Gauntlents Of Strength gos.gif - Gives x3 Str. [ +3 dmg, hp,hp regen ) aint bad for start.

Ancient Tago ancienttangoofessifation.gif ( Use it for restore ur health )

Courrier.( Upgrade it to Flying when u get some gold ) Animal+Courier.gif - Transfer ur items fast so u can creep/kill faster.

Power Treads ( STR ) powertreads.gif - Atk speed,Hp,Dmg

Armlet of Mordigian.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8XHDIRlIJeRN1xaZwlycZZkYDcME8XU0Vpz7cz75BSfmYdgPX&t=1 - Use it while u are on rage + wound on the enemy.

Quelling Blade.quelling-blade.png - U still need gold , u can creep fast.

Cranium Basher.Cranium-Basher.gif While u are on rage the enemy may not move since ur bash + atk speed.

Power Treads .powertreads.gif

Armlet Of Mordigian.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8XHDIRlIJeRN1xaZwlycZZkYDcME8XU0Vpz7cz75BSfmYdgPX&t=1 - U can survive while ur hp is low no creep around for ulti . Just enable-disable and ur hp will go at 500~600 ( Play with fog when u will use it )

Cranium Basher.Cranium-Basher.gif

Hyperstone. [upgrade it to Assault Cuirass] assaultcuirass.gif More Atk speed , more hits that u mean u will lifesteal & bash em more easily .

Mjollnir.lens4506792_1241747551mjolnir-dota.jpeg At mass pvp if u are the 1st target enable it on yourelf while u using Rage and they gonna be dead soon.

Heart Of Tarrasque.HoT.gif Gives u hp,dmg,hp regen so u now u are a "tank with high dps"

Worst Enemies.

Low HP.

DPSER.

STUNNERS.

You can easy rape str hero since u "anti-hero" for em.

Also even if u solo and u get ganged u can easily escape . 3 ways [ Rage, Wounds for slow of them , ULTI )

How to kill enemies.

Try to gang the enemy while he have his attention on ur teamate on the lane, get close to him , use OPEN Wounds and RAGE immedietly to avoid and stun or w.e that u will stop you.

Actually i cant teach you how to kill enemies nor a diff guide , u just need to practice .Just a tip.

I am gonna update it when with images when i ll found some free time.

Regards.

Well let's start !

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTWyboIKn1InhwftzBI4cua4l2u_m2G3SArc4ogErbguKeGxvA&t=1

Main Attribute : STR

Strength: 25 + 2.4

Agility: 18 + 1.9

Intelligence: 15 + 1.75

ARMOR : 2

MOVEMENT SPEED : 315

SKILLS :

1280833823_1259171687_1.jpg

RAGE :N'aix goes into a maddened rage, becoming immune to magic spells and gaining increased attack speed.

Level 1 - 30% Increased Attack Speed and Magic Immunity. Lasts for 2.5 seconds.

Level 2 - 45% Increased Attack Speed and Magic Immunity. Lasts for 3.25 seconds.

Level 3 - 60% Increased Attack Speed and Magic Immunity. Lasts for 4 seconds.

Level 4 - 80% Increased Attack Speed and Magic Immunity. Lasts for 4.75 seconds.

Cooldown: 15 seconds.

Manacost: 75

BTNCannibalize.png

Feast (Passive)

Regenerates a portion of enemy's current HP and deals the same portion per attack.

Level 1 - 4%.

Level 2 - 5%.

Level 3 - 6%.

Level 4 - 7%.

ghoulfrenzy.gif

Open Wounds (Active)

N'aix rends the enemy, slowing his movement speed and allowing his allies to feast on his life force, regenerating a portion of the damage dealt. Victim slowly recovers movement speed over 7 seconds.

Level 1 - 10%. (LIFESTEAL)

Level 2 - 15%. (LIFESTEAL)

Level 3 - 20%. (LIFESTEAL)

Level 4 - 25%. (LIFESTEAL)

Cooldown: 30/25/20/15

Manacost: 70/80/90/100

orbofcorruption.gif

Infest (Active)

The Lifestealer tears its way into the unfortunate body of a target unit, laying dormant and undetectable inside its living frame until he is ready to consume it and come to form. Regains health from the infested unit.

Level 1 - Allied and Neutral units. Consumes current health.

Level 2 - Allied, Enemy and Neutral units. Consumes current health.

Level 3 - Allied, Enemy and Neutral units. Consumes max health.

Cooldown: 100/70/40

Manacost: 150/100/50

SKILL BUILD. ( IMO ) The 1st actually it depends on ur m8 on the lane. If u have a stun with you then you should learn the OPEN WOUNDS 1st.

#1 Feast

#2 Open Wounds

#3 Feast

#4 Rage

#5 Feast

#6 Infest

#7Feast

#8 Rage

#9 Rage

#10 Rage

#11 Infest

#12 Open Wounds

#13 Open Wounds

#14 Open Wounds

#15 Stats

#16 Infest

#17-25 Stats

ITEMS BUILD

Quelling Blade quelling-blade.png - Gives u extra dmg for easy creepin.

Gauntlents Of Strength gos.gif - Gives x3 Str. [ +3 dmg, hp,hp regen ) aint bad for start.

Ancient Tago ancienttangoofessifation.gif ( Use it for restore ur health )

Courrier.( Upgrade it to Flying when u get some gold ) Animal+Courier.gif - Transfer ur items fast so u can creep/kill faster.

Power Treads ( STR ) powertreads.gif - Atk speed,Hp,Dmg

Armlet of Mordigian.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8XHDIRlIJeRN1xaZwlycZZkYDcME8XU0Vpz7cz75BSfmYdgPX&t=1 - Use it while u are on rage + wound on the enemy.

Quelling Blade.quelling-blade.png - U still need gold , u can creep fast.

Cranium Basher.Cranium-Basher.gif While u are on rage the enemy may not move since ur bash + atk speed.

Power Treads .powertreads.gif

Armlet Of Mordigian.images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS8XHDIRlIJeRN1xaZwlycZZkYDcME8XU0Vpz7cz75BSfmYdgPX&t=1 - U can survive while ur hp is low no creep around for ulti . Just enable-disable and ur hp will go at 500~600 ( Play with fog when u will use it )

Cranium Basher.Cranium-Basher.gif

Hyperstone. [upgrade it to Assault Cuirass] assaultcuirass.gif More Atk speed , more hits that u mean u will lifesteal & bash em more easily .

Mjollnir.lens4506792_1241747551mjolnir-dota.jpeg At mass pvp if u are the 1st target enable it on yourelf while u using Rage and they gonna be dead soon.

Heart Of Tarrasque.HoT.gif Gives u hp,dmg,hp regen so u now u are a "tank with high dps"

Worst Enemies.

Low HP.

DPSER.

STUNNERS.

You can easy rape str hero since u "anti-hero" for em.

Also even if u solo and u get ganged u can easily escape . 3 ways [ Rage, Wounds for slow of them , ULTI )

How to kill enemies.

Try to gang the enemy while he have his attention on ur teamate on the lane, get close to him , use OPEN Wounds and RAGE immedietly to avoid and stun or w.e that u will stop you.

Actually i cant teach you how to kill enemies nor a diff guide , u just need to practice .Just a tip.

I am gonna update it when with images when i ll found some free time.

Regards.

You could just update it with some more images, and some more things( Describe what do you do in game OVER TIME..)

It's a good guide,though i would never use Mjollnir ..

and usually i level up Infest after 9 level...

When you update it,i am gonna reward you ;)

You could just update it with some more images, and some more things( Describe what do you do in game OVER TIME..)

Most ppls dont use Infest big fault imo , u can survive if u get ganged,escape , restore some of ur life .

Gonna find some images and update soon.

thanks for comments though.

mjollnir +rage!

Most ppls dont use Infest big fault imo , u can survive if u get ganged,escape , restore some of ur life .

Gonna find some images and update soon.

thanks for comments though.

mjollnir +rage!

Guys, you should learn what a "complete" guide is...

It includes in-game  images, lane scenarios, tricks, examples.

Not just skill and item builds.

It includes in-game  images, lane scenarios, tricks, examples.

I never made a guide before , thanks for comments thou.

Gonna update it in the future .

Can u link me a completed guide in here so i ll take some ideas?

I never made a guide before , thanks for comments thou.

Gonna update it in the future .

Can u link me a completed guide in here so i ll take some ideas?

You can check my guides, but they are ruined at the moment cause the site where I took my dota icons closed and had them all deleted. The image I created are still there though. You can access my guides by clicking at the guide sticky , and then finding my name with CTRL +F

You can check my guides, but they are ruined at the moment cause the site where I took my dota icons closed and had them all deleted. The image I created are still there though. You can access my guides by clicking at the guide sticky , and then finding my name with CTRL +F

Gonna update both guides that i made , thanks :D

It includes in-game  images, lane scenarios, tricks, examples.

Thats true ,but it helps newbies to learn the main things they should know about the hero.