[L2J] L2ONLYSTARS New 03.04.2011 [ 12 A.M]

l2onlystars

i don't know why you allways come here and post , ofc BR's peoples like you don't likethe server , you like servers like : safe +30 max 55 with 110% chance at blessed enchant ...and baium to drop ring of virginity (you are still a virgin , but you will become an invulnerable virgin that no1 will pwn you ....and all the girls will run when will saw you ) . Btw i don't really need impresion of a Latino boy :) :> gl hf  Latino Powa :D .                                                            I Am The One and Only but I am Not The Only One :>

just lol, stupid comment dude, dont be angry because your server is copy and empty xD thats the true, and i like to play good servers, not craps like yours . thats the reason because i m not playing there, i repeat Copy and Empty =) GG

HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA HAHHAHAHAHAH COVEK :))))))))))) WHO? MASTER? :)))) MASTER AT PINGPONG OR WHAT? . Hey Master you remember when i kicked the sh1t out of you on the floor with both chars's of mine? with duelist and Soulhound? :> ask panic when i was duelist and pvp vs hem he gaved me 3k and i gaved hem 5k on specials :> QQ for hem and when i crate Soulhound i violate hem in OLY :))) 3 times he was verry mad ...but w8 it was there any character or any player who killed my Soulhound and Duelist in oly? NO :)) so Master you can call me OverMaster :> . I am The One and Only But I am Not The Only One !

k guys let me tell abouth the copy of thi server .the pack from who i buy is the woner of l2 hegemonic yes is true but that dev have that server online just for test and to can sell his pack so is true at first time apear like hegemonic but u go on game and play u wil see is 90%changed and btw very good chars balance just test thx for understanding ,and btw wi just be apcepted on Topzone and in 2 hours wi make 60 players online  and dont stop coming

the server wil have this weak a new dedicat what wil can suport more than 3000-5000 players and wil be like this intel core-i7 4x2,80 GHz 16GB DDR2 RAM 1.000Mbit, this means no lag ever join us and u wil se a very cool pvp server with outh STAR WARS status with outh +30 skils to unbalance with outh more than 3 subclas certificate same for balance

• 2 weeks later...