[L2J] L2ONLYSTARS New 03.04.2011 [ 12 A.M]

l2onlystars

Is a great server with verry nice features , farm zone's are verry verry nice ..esecialy farm zone 2 :) is beautiful btw about farm is an easy farm for top grade weapon/set . 2 farm zones . In first farm zone " emerald square behind all the doors are Rb's that drop bews/beas and many other nice things except CODEX! and they are not so hard to kill them . In farm 2 is a beautifull arrea and in the middle of the farm zone is 1 RB . Attributes max lvl 4 , Certs : ON - 3 subclass - 3 certs . No lag ingame , verry good geodata , no wallshoting , no bugs , no coruption !!! The server is rlly rlly great i didn't saw on all this forums till now a server like this guys just join it ;) you wont regret for nothing that you have entered THE BEST FREYA PVP Server arround . GL HF Cya in game ! ;)

Kmon guys server is HERE and is verry verry UP and a Verry Verry good server we need just ppl . Look arround at other server's from maxcheaters all are allrdy wiped after 2-3 day's all are just copy of other server's or server that allrdy closed and begin with a different name . And many StarWars server's with +25 max or +25 max .....and alot of customs that ruin the balance . This is an Unique server that you didn't saw smth like this ;) Just join and see . In my Opinion as a Player that i am ....THIS SERVER IS THE BEST PVP SERVER ARROUND HERE  . Join all ;)

Kmon guys server is HERE and is verry verry UP and a Verry Verry good server we need just ppl . Look arround at other server's from maxcheaters all are allrdy wiped after 2-3 day's all are just copy of other server's or server that allrdy closed and begin with a different name . And many StarWars server's with +25 max or +25 max .....and alot of customs that ruin the balance . This is an Unique server that you didn't saw smth like this ;) Just join and see . In my Opinion as a Player that i am ....THIS SERVER IS THE BEST PVP SERVER ARROUND HERE  . Join all ;)

this server is a copy of l2 hegemony xD

IS copy of nothing ;) meaby your brain is a copy ;) and a failed one :>  . Join the server and if you see any sh1t copy or what ever you say  post 10 bad prewiews here ;) . Don't talk before you see first . you saw the features and you say is a copy but u didn't entered the game to see , why don't you enter now and see what farm zones are in game ;) No server have this farm zones and drops etc , is Unique server ;) so stop talk bullsh1ts here if u don't know

IS copy of nothing ;) meaby your brain is a copy ;) and a failed one :>  . Join the server and if you see any sh1t copy or what ever you say  post 10 bad prewiews here ;) . Don't talk before you see first . you saw the features and you say is a copy but u didn't entered the game to see , why don't you enter now and see what farm zones are in game ;) No server have this farm zones and drops etc , is Unique server ;) so stop talk bullsh1ts here if u don't know

i tested your server, its a copy of l2hegemony and 10 ppl online =) GG

I didn't get nothing ;) every item that i have is from farm caz is an easy farm ...ok ok whatever u say just gtfo from here and stop post ;) Play in lol servers where open donation in first day of server and put bews/beas at each drop from mob :)))) verry good server is that ...will fail in 2 weeks and will wipe 5 times in 1 month :)) server made ONLY for Donators :))) l2net and l2walker is on flower on that lol sh1t server ;) i saw many servers here on maxcheaters and all are sh1ts ..allrdy 2 times wiped or with donations from first day of start . I am verry verry sure that L2onlystars is the best pvp server arround ...we just need people ;) and people come allrdy we are not 10 on :> GL on playng L2Best-Starwars-Sh1t.COM . For all other players ..just join us is a great server :) gl hf

I didn't get nothing ;) every item that i have is from farm caz is an easy farm ...ok ok whatever u say just gtfo from here and stop post ;) Play in lol servers where open donation in first day of server and put bews/beas at each drop from mob :)))) verry good server is that ...will fail in 2 weeks and will wipe 5 times in 1 month :)) server made ONLY for Donators :))) l2net and l2walker is on flower on that lol sh1t server ;) i saw many servers here on maxcheaters and all are sh1ts ..allrdy 2 times wiped or with donations from first day of start . I am verry verry sure that L2onlystars is the best pvp server arround ...we just need people ;) and people come allrdy we are not 10 on :> GL on playng L2Best-Starwars-Sh1t.COM . For all other players ..just join us is a great server :) gl hf

no i m wrong there re only 7 ppl online =) GG ( alt+b ) u can see how many ppl are online and good luck trying to find  pvp, but if u like farm it is perfect for you =)