[HOT SHARE] L2 Hydra cracked by MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

can log in 3 walker , but need use VMWare ...

if i dont use it , i got DC pbs..

(i managed 1 times to log 3 chars without VMWare..

waiting for a fix  :p  (VMware is cool , but harder to manage with Teamviewer  lol )

Ye, same question.

Will it work on W7 64x ?

Try To Open L2Walker As Admiinistrator.. I Open l2.exe via l2walker and i stuck in character selection screen... Disconnect all the time...

From Administrator of L2Hydra :

The server will be down from 23:00 - 00:00 GMT+1

We will patch the server to block socket flood, that makes you unable to login when the attack appear. Lag fix will be applied also, so you should no longer experience any issues with lags/spikes.

Make sure to use the autoupdater while the server is down in order to connect to the server. New files will be released to block the usage of L2Walker since some people trying to crack it over mxc forums, we will make it bit harder for them

So this dude buyed Donator account here ?   :P

80 % of chance it will be Client - Side protection  , wich mean useless ...    :P

Btw time to create new account to try this new "Lol" protection   ;D  ;D

I'm sure that some donators/vip members using they accounts to steal information from this forum like "my-shares.com", who noes how many such webpages exists, ad how many google did't catalog. Anyway what is that few $ for 10 years account here, I even think about buying one for my self and probably sooner or later I will... One think what I miss on this forum it's some section/info/tutorials about cracking protections, hooking ad other nice reverse engineering stuff but there are other forums where you ca find such info, sad only that lot of people see that as "breaking Eula"...

I'm sure that some donators/vip members using they accounts to steal information from this forum like "-leeching-.com", who noes how many such webpages exists, ad how many google did't catalog. Anyway what is that few $ for 10 years account here, I even think about buying one for my self and probably sooner or later I will... One think what I miss on this forum it's some section/info/tutorials about cracking protections, hooking ad other nice reverse engineering stuff but there are other forums where you ca find such info, sad only that lot of people see that as "breaking Eula"...

I think that only 1% of the people here in the forum understand what assembly,C++ or other computer language is and how they can use them...

This is the largest community for Lineage2...

Hope one day a Section for Reverse Engineer and Software Engineer to be Added in this Forum..

The only thing that this forum has is a Client Modification Section but the most people there are releasing Armor graphics and silly things

I'm sure that some donators/vip members using they accounts to steal information from this forum like "-leeching-.com", who noes how many such webpages exists, ad how many google did't catalog. Anyway what is that few $ for 10 years account here, I even think about buying one for my self and probably sooner or later I will... One think what I miss on this forum it's some section/info/tutorials about cracking protections, hooking ad other nice reverse engineering stuff but there are other forums where you ca find such info, sad only that lot of people see that as "breaking Eula"...

if ppl who know how to make crack teach we (other ppl who dont know), forums like mxc and other paid forums... all goes to hell, 'cause everybody gonna make his/her bots and theres no why "donate" (aka: buy) a donator account in forums like here....

i bought a donator account here because hate to much spam 1000 msgs to read the posts that in 95% are shyytyy... =/, butif someday i can learn 'programming' (software/reverse enginner etc...)  i will be very happy :)