[HOT SHARE] L2 Hydra cracked by MasterBlaster

MasterBlaster

hmmm really curious if it still will work, as the server starts to ***** me.... first they have bugged 7signs which gives a huge advantage the few ones who knew it, then they had spoils like 10x which after 2 weeks !!! of server play they changed it to 3x and after 3-4 days of user complains they changed it to 6x ... so they made a huuuuge advantage to the top players / top cheaters / top bribers and now they are closing everything ...

and in the meantime i didn't mention the all day lags ! the lags were not there in the morning and from 00:00 in the evening...

so in other words, this is the most corrupt and retarded server i ever played on ...

so if l2w wont work i'm of it ...

sorry for this comment, but had to share the view on the server, bye.

QQ more please.

really s"mart" and to the "point" comment, if you don't have to say anything to the topic or participate in the discussion somehow, then thanks, keep your opinion for yourself..

i used old system folder and changed the ip in l2.ini , but i get disconnect when choosing Server in server list.

if u "hide" l2walker processus , cant bypass server screen too

Really need some lessons XD , i really wanna learn how to bypass protection , and not only get a bot made by other players.

i know c/c++  but not assembly  :-\

Really need Section for Reverse Engineer and Software Engineer like TILEMACHOS  said.

"keep your opinion for yourself.."

i can say exactly the same thing for your previous post.

honestly, we really dont care if you stop hydra because you bot anymore. dunno who is the noob, really.. :o

Its not flame section lol .....

Its bot section , and ofc ppl who post here use bot ...

I like low rates server but i no have time to play like no-life and get enought stuff / lvlv to have some fun..

I agree that server had lot of pb when it started , but the fact is no good server started without Bug and other shit ^^

Btw Gm trying do their best and the server looks better day after day

Sorry for my bad english , but i hope u understand me  ;D

Peace  :P

dunno why you wanna play low rate if you don't have time to lvl, honestly

Sorry if i have a real life !!

I dont want spend my free time to farm 8h / day like chinese ( no offense )

Thats why Bot exist...

If you have other lol answer like this , please go other forum , or dont answer anymore caause what u said is useless.

Sorry if ppls have real life ( not like you ).

I just wonder why u post stupid things like this in Bot section .....

For you what is a bot section ????

You cant like a game and dont spend all you free time to play it ???

/flame off

Private servers = always wipe / close , so why loose your time making each time new chars  / stuff ????

Sorry if i have a real life !!

I dont want spend my free time to farm 8h / day like chinese ( no offense )

Thats why Bot exist...

If you have other lol answer like this , please go other forum , or dont answer anymore caause what u said is useless.

Sorry if ppls have real life ( not like you ).

I just wonder why u post stupid things like this in Bot section .....

For you what is a bot section ????

You cant like a game and dont spend all you free time to play it ???

/flame off

Private servers = always wipe / close , so why loose your time making each time new chars  / stuff ????

dont get me wrong, my point was that its just easier to play a mid-rate server rather than spending time botting?

dont get me wrong, my point was that its just easier to play a mid-rate server rather than spending time botting?

The only nice mid rate server i played was l2requiem .

Now i cant see a good server mid rates retail like , that why im playing this server...

Btw best is go back on topic :  BOT for l2hydra  :p