interlude [L2J] L2 Invictus

GLO

Romanians are a strange nation :) i'm romanian and get ddos from romanians..don't understand that..

All kids with root try theyr chances...

Server will be up as mutch as possible.. ( maybe hackers will be bored to attack us ... and don't feel so powerfull if u put down my server :p not big deal)

Check our server. http://l2invictus.info

+1

pfff i leave for 2 days i nerves play in mage server  1 st i have 460 critkal im tittan ??? 2 mc mage is big change 10 hit 4-5 mc ! maybe your server atk from fuck bug mage ??? hm

Mages are not OP. The problem is that you don't enchant your jewels...They have weapons almost +25..u'r set jewel +0..what u suppose??

And also i make them lower p.def against fighters.

More fixes today.about skills, aio, java error.

Gl and welcome of any of you decide to join! rly give a try and see yourself if worth or not to play..

qq dominator debuff 100% and 4k dmg give me megic critikal 10 hit 4 megic critkal man dont say me make + 25 jewls he is have + 25 set ?? pff fix mage  ..... JOIN PLAY NOW SERVER ON NO LAGG NO ATK DDOS RB SOON IS FIX NOW ONLY VALAKAS AND ZAKEN WORK

qq dominator debuff 100% and 4k dmg give me megic critikal 10 hit 4 megic critkal man dont say me make + 25 jewls he is have + 25 set ?? pff fix mage  ..... JOIN PLAY NOW SERVER ON NO LAGG NO ATK DDOS RB SOON IS FIX NOW ONLY VALAKAS AND ZAKEN WORK

Nigga you are a sh1t player. You in all server post: BUG BUG Server Unballanced and more..

Why only you cry? Man Learn How to Play Lineage II before posting "bug"

Nigga you are a sh1t player. You in all server post: BUG BUG Server Unballanced and more..

Why only you cry? Man Learn How to Play Lineage II before posting "bug"