[HOT SHARE] L2 Giants Cracked by Navicat April Update 2

TILEMACHOS

I can't even get hidetoolz to work. I get ''Driver load error'' every time i load it up. I did abit of research and it appears that it doesn't run on vista x64 bit BUT i think there is a way but i haven't got the time to look into it for.

I'll look into it later but if someone wants to post a solution for it in here that would be great. Hopefully when i come back later they're be a better way to connect with walker or i get hidetoolz to run  :D

I can't even get hidetoolz to work. I get ''Driver load error'' every time i load it up. I did abit of research and it appears that it doesn't run on vista x64 bit BUT i think there is a way but i haven't got the time to look into it for.

I'll look into it later but if someone wants to post a solution for it in here that would be great. Hopefully when i come back later they're be a better way to connect with walker or i get hidetoolz to run  :D

man, first there arent hidetoolz for x64 system (you can check this at fyyre website)...

i f--ked up my HD instaling a win XP 32x version in same hd of my win 7 x64 version, i dont know why... i've lost my saturday trying to fix my hd, now everything seems to be ok, in few hours i gonna test this, now im running over a win 7 x32...

man, first there arent hidetoolz for x64 system (you can check this at fyyre website)...

i f--ked up my HD instaling a win XP 32x version in same hd of my win 7 x64 version, i dont know why... i've lost my saturday trying to fix my hd, now everything seems to be ok, in few hours i gonna test this, now im running over a win 7 x32...

so it worked for u ?(win 7  32?) cause i have it also in 2 PCs but it didn't work on both of them

and noticed smth , when i use hidetoolz (navicat's one) it doesn't work when u Hide smth nothing happen or its just a bug or w/e

while with another hidetoolz that i downloaded , ***Appairs near the hidden item but both didnt work

so it worked for u ?(win 7  32?) cause i have it also in 2 PCs but it didn't work on both of them

and noticed smth , when i use hidetoolz (navicat's one) it doesn't work when u Hide smth nothing happen or its just a bug or w/e

while with another hidetoolz that i downloaded , ***Appairs near the hidden item but both didnt work

What windows do you have??

EDIT : Win 7 32... ok go to fyyre's website and download from there..

here is a link : http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/projects/HideToolz.rar it is only for  32 bit systems ( x86 ) for 64 bit system Fyyre will release a new version as he say in his page

What windows do you have??

EDIT : Win 7 32... ok go to fyyre's website and download from there..

here is a link : http://fyyre.ivory-tower.de/projects/HideToolz.rar it is only for  32 bit systems ( x86 ) for 64 bit system Fyyre will release a new version as he say in his page

ok downloaded that one , it seems to work but when i press "run" in navicat(s walker , the game launches but when the loading is finished "when am about to write my username and password" it closes suddenly o_O