World of Warcraft leveling guide

Maker

2003516990208609152_rs.jpg

Paidia katafera kai vrika afto to guide hackarismeno kai spasmeno tsaba kai etoimo gia xrisi kathe lvl.

Exei updates gia 2.3+ patches.

DownloadLink: http://rapidshare.com/files/78652523/By_NetDisaster.rar.html

aa kai kati allo dn einai txt einai me eikones. :P

Credits to joana and net disaster the 2 person who cracked the guide ;)

Downloading...But make the name *shared by maker*

EDIT: WTF? Maker's Horde Leveling Guide inside?

Wtf man? That's uber, and complete stealing. You are lucky and I dont -1 you >:(

Downloading...But make the name *shared by maker*

EDIT: WTF? Maker's Horde Leveling Guide inside?

Wtf man? That's uber, and complete stealing. You are lucky and I dont -1 you >:(

ok man i update my first post look it now. i gave credits to the persons who cracked the guide and also add the original url for downloading.

the numbers are saying the lvl. for exapmle when you se 32 there you can lvl if you are 32

Totally wrong...In the folder "joanas horde leveling bla bla bla" You will find this "Joana's 1-60 Horde Leveling Guide - v1.06"Open it and you will see for what the numbers are...

@soto4ever The same...

Totally wrong...In the folder "joanas horde leveling bla bla bla" You will find this "Joana's 1-60 Horde Leveling Guide - v1.06"Open it and you will see for what the numbers are...

@soto4ever The same...

So he hasn't even read it ? :P

@soto4ever The same...

i download it and it just have only images nothing to open and read :/.... is there any other joana's guide that i must to download... if yes plz post me a link :) thx in advance :)))