interlude L2 Conversion Pvp x999

Slab

Server opened , u need 2 min to kill 1 mob , that has low chance to drop enchant + all server is farming at that place , so u gotta deal with OP mobs and PVP/PK ... Tnx , by x999 i thought it will be pvp server , not WannaBe Low Rate.

Greetings , gl I wish u much succes.

Server opened , u need 2 min to kill 1 mob , that has low chance to drop enchant + all server is farming at that place , so u gotta deal with OP mobs and PVP/PK ... Tnx , by x999 i thought it will be pvp server , not WannaBe Low Rate.

Greetings , gl I wish u much succes.

dude u mean party farm?

U guys need a little farm only for "Conversion Bar"

Dont f... joke with this farm my god. People actually has +16 armors and weapons in some minuts!

Just tell me the f*cking way to get it ? At solo zone, mobs drop conversion bars , 1 conv bar  - 200kk.

At primeval, u need 2-3 min with nuker to killl a mob , and it may drop blessed after 2nd or 3rd time.

How u mean "You just need some conversion bars" HOW?

Explain.Log in sometimes.

Just tell me the f*cking way to get it ? At solo zone, mobs drop conversion bars , 1 conv bar  - 200kk.

At primeval, u need 2-3 min with nuker to killl a mob , and it may drop blessed after 2nd or 3rd time.

How u mean "You just need some conversion bars" HOW?

Explain.Log in sometimes.

server sux. They must change to 28 buff slots. The balance fail. Classes are balancend and how? all hit same dmg 300.

It sux dagger backstabe 200 on a mage same on a duelist :D it will fail in my opinion but anyway GL