murziks

murziks

hello everyone! Im new here and i would want to learn some l2 files editing. But i have question from what files i should start? enchant glow/soulshots animations or something?

i am damn slow at learning especially if it isn't in my language :D

Thanks for advice and sorry for my English! :)

Ty i defiantly will read them right away! :)

About languages i hope my english will be good enough to learn some basics :D ok but whats the best program for it? ( gota try it all on gracia final )

I am currently trying to stop drinking so.. :D

BTW since my PC is prehistoric (512 ddr ram/ gForce 5500 fx video card pentium 4 :D ) it interfere to edit files? :)

Well ty for all those "welcome" and i have at least edited something correctly for l2 this is my first properly edited file's result took only 30 mins to figure all out and make it work ( although doest work with augment ) shot00123.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

for enchant glows editing i have couple questions and i would like to know where i can find best info about editing enchant glows... any suggestions?

Hello! two of us we do not speak English very well lol. Here are many useful things that will help to dispel doubts. I'm looking at all sections of the forum and found excellent contributions. Welcome :D

Hello! two of us we do not speak English very well lol. Here are many useful things that will help to dispel doubts. I'm looking at all sections of the forum and found excellent contributions. Welcome :D

well some of them are visible only for donators and older posters ( since spam is valid here )