[Exploit] Walk Through Walls/Walk While Dead (Private Kamael Servers only)

scorpius

This works on private Ct1 servers on which OOG does not work properly and your char only kills mobs when they are right next to it. To fix the mob problem u tick "Use Far Settings" in Combact -> Policy and 99999 in "When target is ______ to melee (default 100). If this happens on the server u play, then u can use OOG to walk to ANYWHERE.

This is how u do it :

When u click on the blue zone (which is empty) nothing happens but when u click on the coloured squares (green for mobs) u move to that location. So if you can see a square on the map, you can go there with OOG no matter WHAT. I have tried this myself and I could go through walls. Even when I was dead I could navigate anywhere, I double clicked a square & I reached there. First I thought I might have negative hp, but when I started the normal client I saw that I was actually dead, and again when I started OOG I could "dead walk" ...I haven't seen how it looks in real with the game client, and there was nobody around my char when I did it.

Try it if it works for u.

"dead walk" ...I haven't seen how it looks in real with the game client, and there was nobody around my char when I did it.

That has been working as long I can remember. The others don't see your character moving at all. It can be made with normal client also.

There can be some uses ! :P 

You can reach some place it would have been difficult to otherwise & then someone can ress you... or you can cross barriers and stuff without looping around ...I havn't tried going to the mega bosses, but if u can see them on map then u can definately reach them.

ps: You can also walk the normal way through barriers but mobs will aggro u & u will eventually force slog or die :/

Since im nice I wont hide this...

On some servers where OOG is bugged and when items are thrown on the ground, you leave that area to see the item and its picked up you can double click the item that was picked up in the walker menu and youll port there instantly.

You dont need to be dead either.

Just throw down 1 adena at bosses or something and if you die just click on it in walker and your there.

• 4 months later...