[L2Clan]Revenge Community/Clan

revengec.jpg

Our website: http://revengecommunity.clan.pro

Hello everyone ,

Revenge Community/Clan will be playing here . Revenge clan is brand new clan so we're empty there is just

2 leaders in the clan  and zero members.

We will play three other games called ,

Counter Strike Source , HeroesOfNewerth , World of Warcraft.

Me (Project Leader) Will lead clan on lineage 2 and maybe HeroesofNewerth but thats not sure yet.

My friend from real life will be leading clan on css and wow. But at the moment

we will just play Lineage 2. We have to upgrade first our community , for exampel buy new domain fix all the errors on the site

get a ventrilo server with atleast 200 slots. After that we will make clan on the other games .

You people don't have to play all the games in order to join us for example you play lineage 2

then you'll be counted as l2 member not HoN , Wow or Css member.

At the moment I'm discussing with the second leader about clan rules and all the other things that has to do with the clan info . I'll inform everyone when we're done with the Apply to the clan page.

Our website: http://revengecommunity.clan.pro

Why will you try to challenge all these powerfull clans at the Renewal?You dont even have a 9 members pt to play.

we're not going to own anyway , I'll start recuiting and try first to get my members to be able to play in the team thats my first goal.

Good luck with your clan man.. I hope you move better than before!

Ye I hope to but I got help this time and the last time I was leading a clan was one year ago so thats a long time

things has changed under this period.