Easy PK/PVP points

scorpius

This may be obvious,famous, and might have already been posted on this forum, but since I didn't find it I 'm posting it again.And of course most of u might not even wanna do this & it's completely up to u.

To start off, u need 2 accounts so you can duel box. What u need is a char in the same lvl range as the char u wanna increase pk points on, which is just so that u dont get too much karma from pk'ng, and both char's have to be in seperate accounts. What u do is make the other char u have keep going to floran village, and u make the char u wanna add pk/pvp points to stand in floran village. And keep killing the other char the way u like, adding easy pk/pvp points.

I found out this while trying to downlevel my char on a private server where walker is bugged.. It's completely at your risk if the gm catches u doing this as they get to read your ip's and stuff.

even better for ppl who can play with 2 computers in same room, good luck.

I appreciate your input but I think it is very stupid your comment. Anyone who plays Lineage I think he knows that there is a way to add PVP / PK 's

I appreciate your input but I think it is very stupid your comment. Anyone who plays Lineage I think he knows that there is a way to add PVP / PK 's

sure, I guess I 've mentioned in my post that this is just another way to do it

everybody with at least 70 IQ can think of this. You posted just to increase you're post count but the post itself is lame. It is not HELPfull at all.

ok man.. relax   

I have been playing for 5 months & I didn't think of this unti. this month so I thought there might be others :P ..

As for the post count, there are far better ways.

bllaaah its pointless to do that nobody is interested in ur personal stats of PK and PvP only u and for what is it to lie yourself? and many ppl doing also Sin Eather quest to get 0 PK no xxx