How To make your pirate Frozen throne/ Reign Of Chaos Original+Acces to B.net

Hello people becouze i have pirate frozen throne and reign of chaos one day this idea come up one my mind to go and steal the cd-key of our nearly internet cafe.So lets start

Download this (No virus scaned by AVG)

http://rapidshare.com/#!download|427cg|142351616|W3XCDKeyGrabber12201.exe|69

Go to an internet cafe that people dont play warcraft 3 online (Only one computer can log in B.net so be carefull that they dont play dota too mutch, in my village people go to net just to log in fb :D )

1)Run Proggram

2)Open warcraft 3 frozen throne and go to local area network

3)Write somewhere the cd key of warcraft 3 and warcraft 3 tft , cd name and country dont play any role)

4)Go to your house and install warcraft 3 frozen throne and reign of house from start using these codes u get from cdkey grabber

5)Enjoy B.net :)

@P.s couze im new member i post it now it but cd-key grabber dont work for new patches so u must go to an internet cafe and find a computer that hasnt been updated or if u find any update cd-key grabber that work to new verions feel free to post it here.

Credits to ShadowFrench(Just for Cd-key grabber)

All the idea is 100% mine

Test it by me and working Enjoy

Cd-key changer works good as well,since most people have download full wc3 and play garena or rgc or w/e ;d

and there will be a new version of this ,for new patch,soon

trust me

Thanks,anyway

Cd-key changer works good as well,since most people have download full wc3 and play garena or rgc or w/e ;d

and there will be a new version of this ,for new patch,soon

trust me

Thanks,anyway

np

lol nc i dont make search first but i thought that it wil no possibility someone to had made a topic like this xaxa.With this i just realize that mxc.com was good old days couze now ...........!