[EN] Discussion About Libiya and other countries who been attacked by USA?! :O

SpraytoNNN™

Greece wasn't a country famoused for bad government.

It's just that the crisis wasn't a natural one but an artificial one forced by wall street.

And therefore the oppossitte in greece passed the responsibility to government for electoral profits.

Okay than answer that 1...

Why only those countrys are in bad financial situation where the government is/was 1 of the worst? Look at it this way if the countrys like greece would have a decent government they would be able to handle the crisis and move on instead what happened is they fucked up everything they could.

If what you say would be true than every single country on planet earth would have been bankrupted alredy which is not the case.

Ex-president of Greece.

You can understand a lot... 1pic = 1000words ^^

afkqfldznm4c7938f6cb814.jpg

-

Im not worring about usa or oil or what insane plans they think and do.... That im see you care about what "big" leaders aka headers.

And who care abou 1 or 2 or 5 or 10 people die for no reason or even childs...!

I only see ego... and mad people... even from me. but its ok we will pay everything we do in this world... and not in other after life.

Indeed greek governments did a lot of shit when they were in charge. But does that change the fact that your country is already bankrupt since 20 years now ? Among all the balancs atm, the only country not bankrupt is Greece. We managed to get into euro, you didnt.

Okay than answer that 1...

Why only those countrys are in bad financial situation where the government is/was 1 of the worst? Look at it this way if the countrys like greece would have a decent government they would be able to handle the crisis and move on instead what happened is they -beep-ed up everything they could.

If what you say would be true than every single country on planet earth would have been bankrupted alredy which is not the case.

Government would fail if crisis would be natural ones and they wouldn't pass it.

On this case it is artificial.

And both side of politics tried to pass it. And both side act on same way.

Government 2004 of Karamanlis wasn't a worst one. It become in 2007 for so other reasons.

Anyway even USA economy is going down.  No one is blaming their government.

Remember world crisis of 2007 ??

England and Spain was the countries most harmed by that crisis. The government reduced administrative employents with +  30%. No one blamed their govern.

Italy had problems with reducing employents and increasing taxes. Some deputets of oppossitte tried to use this as a fact to gain electoral profits or political wins. know what? they called the prime minister Berlusconi (the most shouted politican in Europe) for a confidence vote. Guess what? he won. even his biggest rivals vote him pro. In cases of crisis is not the best way to attack the fire with fire. It show immaturity even to society.

Being in crisis isn't a fact which define the government as shit.

I only see ego... and mad people... even from me. but its ok we will pay everything we do in this world... and not in other after life.

Not really. Look at the fat persident pig. He destroyed the country , he steal money and guess what, he lives like a millionaire in a villa with a private pool, he eats the best food , has countless of servants. Noone punished him and noone will.

Government would fail if crisis would be natural ones and they wouldn't pass it.

On this case it is artificial.

And both side of politics tried to pass it. And both side act on same way.

Government 2004 of Karamanlis wasn't a worst one. It become in 2007 for so other reasons.

Anyway even USA economy is going down.  No one is blaming their government.

Remember world crisis of 2007 ??

England and Spain was the countries most harmed by that crisis. The government reduced administrative employents with +  30%. No one blamed their govern.

Italy had problems with reducing employents and increasing taxes. Some deputets of oppossitte tried to use this as a fact to gain electoral profits or political wins. know what? they called the prime minister Berlusconi (the most shouted politican in Europe) for a confidence vote. Guess what? he won. even his biggest rivals vote him pro. In cases of crisis is not the best way to attack the fire with fire. It show immaturity even to society.

Being in crisis isn't a fact which define the government as shit.

You are just like a politician "saying bullshits with no point at all nonstop at any time of the day"...

Beeing in crisis dont define a government as shit but handling a crisis like a bunch of 6th graders define a government as shit.

I dont get it... we are talking about greece crisis or about lybia and usa?

Greek is - and it will be - for long time.... and many yers.

The fact is we are all a part of this.... we pay politicans to get "our" son, sisters, your self into the "jobs"... even with promissin votes... or pay him with real money.

So no education from schools no future ...! all began from childs and what they learn and what they see on tv, on internet what they read everything. How a broken system work... and make people around like zombie every day.

It's all about Oil, it has happened many times in the past.

Yesterday a demonstration took place in Athens against NATO and EU and i was there but i was so fucking dissapointed bcz there were only about 1000 ppl.

PEOPLE AROUND THE WORLD ARE STILL SLEEPING WHILE CHILDREN ARE DYING FOR A LTR OF PETROL

Greece wasn't a country famoused for bad government.

It's just that the crisis wasn't a natural one but an artificial one forced by wall street.

And therefore the oppossitte in greece passed the responsibility to government for electoral profits.

ye that's why financial crysis and loads from banks around the world started right after the 1st government ,after dictatorship

Boy it was so cool when the dictator was in charge. He gets overthrown, surrenders the authoring and the country has positive economic growth factor. Then democrats manage to destroy it in 35 years.

also how come a stupid greek ,me, is a hundred times better than you in programming .?

the most retarded and no sensed reason i ve ever seen 4,5 years in forum...

and the most egotestical :D

most true ... java never ever ever ever gave me euros despite im greek....am i not greek? or i m a useless european citizen? ??? :P