[EN] Discussion About Libiya and other countries who been attacked by USA?! :O

SpraytoNNN™

Okay okay... Balkans , Greeks ...rememba? 1995 ( Bosnia) 1999 ( War at Kosovo)

who fuck'd up everything ? oh , america... oh yes we are dream to live there...

dont you think now some childs in libiya dreaming about US? how to live cool / without those granates?

why all this strat? hmm ... i know some will say , wtf this retard talking about , GTFO...

trust me ... all this doing USA , not me , you , we...

Gadafi? he fight versus Osama Bin Laden , now america attack him ...

he want to stop civilians at libiya , but americans wanna check their granates how they work ... oh i know taht story pretty good...

oh 2006 year of suck , for serbs...

one day they said hmm Why kosovo dont be a normal country , lets make smaller ORHODOX's ... okay we cant do nothing to russia , but we can do to those SUCK'S countries... lets a little bit granate them i like it , we sittin here at our lovely homes , and our parents/sons/daughters...blah...we never had war , last was 18 century?oh , is it 17?

we fuck up Japan? :) yeey :D

Later we fuck up Vietnam vuiii xD a lot american soldiers die couse of nothing ...blah .. shit story (fight for freedom)

i know something what any1 of you never will know , i feel a blood around me ... you didnt , I WAS IN AFGHANISTAN , you wasnt.. you was at home , play football , Lineage2 , WoW... yeeey ....

trust me people i dont talk bull sh1t...

KOSOVO WAS SERBIAN SINCE I KNOW FOR HISTORY!

WHY THE FUCK AMERICA MUST TOUCHE LIBIYA And GADAFI , COUSE HE SAID THAT HE RESPECT ORTHODOX , AND SPECIALY SERBS , oh comon-.-?

I  wont bull sh1t anymore ..

lemme see your coms , how much im retarded -.-

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0dpnjpAoCXg

this is rap song , i made this with my mates about KOSOVO listen it please... im secound singer... SpraytoNNN ;)

have a respect , just a little bit ...

I dont hate any1 who is american , i just hate that LEADERS!

sorry kid but you have serious paranoia there...

lybia dont get attacked by the USA just so you know...retarded ppl shouldnt talk about serious subject...

sorry kid but you have serious paranoia there...

lybia dont get attacked by the USA just so you know...retarded ppl shouldnt talk about serious subject...

Im wonder of those people around they dont see the gift... the gift of life... and they think the shits that every molosevic or w/e that mother facker killer is.

I dont care who. kills and who did that shit. just think about it. no one deserve to day by a human tard hand.

Kosovo or lybia or every "country" that want to be free and most of people want it... must be free.

Take your gun son and put it in your little serbian as.

Care?!

@ SpraytoNNN™ : i really wanted to make a sonversation with ppl about this subjet but let me tell you that mxc was the last place i would make a conversation about politics/economy.

Libya, Libya, Libya ..........

Anyway,  about what happend at middle east and north african countries, 1 thing i have sure in my mind.

All those protests weren't natyral ones.

Ofc, i disslike the way USA act with some countries, especialy with Muslim ones.

Gadaff was friend of all countries, USA, England, Italy and specialy France. Is one of the richest man of the world.

At Tunisia, Egypt, Libya, Algeria, Bahrain, Djibouti, Iran, Jordan, Oman, Syria, Kuwait, Lebanon, Mauritania, Morocco, Saudi Arabia, Sudan and Western Sahara had been occured the same scenario.

Isn't a concidence to see same scenario at african countries and middle east too. and in so many countries.

Imo it's all about the Oil.

We all know that arabs are very rich due to their oil.

However it's god damn not fair to take their oil.

Now let's bring to you a real fact.

I had a cousin of me at Iraq 3 times, Afghanistan 2 times, and Bosnia & Herzegovina 1 time.

At Iraq he was a general. and he told me some of his real stories. some stories that even now-days with such a technology of information, normal ppl can never get.

1 week before ground attack of USA (or during air-to-ground atack) over Iraq there were send special forces to Oil deposits. After Iraq was conquered, he saw one day a auto column 5 kilometers long. at middle of road were oil bots, at righ and left of oil bots were humvees and at the top were helicopters.

It's all about monyes, even USA don't care about human rights or wtf ppl believe more.

whole europe attacks them and not the ppl but khadfi who should be killed for genocide...

lol

do you know at least who stimulated those revolts??

anyway

it's like i come at your home and kill you because you kicked the ass of your wife.

It's not none business to enter on inside conflicts of none country.

Genocide was the one who made Serbia to Kosovo. There were found lot of massive graves. Just like nazists did with jewish.

At lybia ghadaf is attacking only rebels which have nothing to do with people. Lybian people have abandonded their country.

60% of population is out of lybia. most of them went to Italy.

I`m Not here facking nationalist ... but i just wanna said that america do how to say... to make us "UNLUCKLY" that everything start from World War II when they drop atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki , maybe that was a start of their "EMPIRE" now they are unstoppable , maybe they arent ...but ...

dude , you albaninas , im not so big hater of you , but you know pretty good what happend 1999 and some of us we will hate foreva', but i just want said that ....

CHECK HISTORY you take to us land for nothing...FOR NOTHING...

Kosovo was serbian since serbs know for their nationality...

oh

Nikola Tesla Was Serb , but yeah america said that he is american ...

and today you got in serbia his house where nikola tesla lived with his mother and his dad ...

but however fuck it ...

i just wanna say that america is the leader of this happend's since 1942 that's start of their "EMPIRE"

did you knwo that in bosnia ? heh dude i live in Republic of Srpska ... part of BOSNIA...and you dont know what hell is here? you can be killed couse you say hello turkey boy ... my mates was killed and i know that they was killed near me , and i didnt do nothing, i was just luckly couse one women there call police and they came when they want'd to do same with me ... but listen...

i`m not loosing my mind i`m facking really okay!

i remember days when i was young , 5 ,6 years :) i get chocholates by USA soldiers in my town (Bosnia) 1995/6/7/8/9/ 2000 they leave Bosnia...for sure... but ofc... today we got here BELGIAN's , FRENCH's ...

but i didnt know when they giving me that chocholates...that some of them maybe bombard some fabrics etc...i loose my mom in their shits , couse they bombard civilians , and yea yea , AMERICA just need money... they give a FUCK about People , just let america survive.... FUCK

why dont get america TSUNAMY and EARTHQUAKE why JAPAN ? So GOOD COUNTRY , and again ? Nuclear Electricity explode? secound big catastrophe for that so good people , i respect them more than nothing in my life...couse they help to whole world , and ofcourse CHINA too...maybe they are yellow with small dicks:) but they are good ....

and I`m again saying , i`m not loosing my mind , im surely okay..

lol

do you know at least who stimulated those revolts??

anyway

it's like i come at your home and kill you because you kicked the ass of your wife.

It's not none business to enter on inside conflicts of none country.

Genocide was the one who made Serbia to Kosovo. There were found lot of massive graves. Just like nazists did with jewish.

At lybia ghadaf is attacking only rebels which have nothing to do with people. Lybian people have abandonded their country.

60% of population is out of lybia. most of them went to Italy.

Ohh come on you kids should really get some reality pills...

Think with logic if you have some...lets say that the usa stimulated those revolts why would they the price of gasoline and benzin are at the highest hights which is not good for all of us.

Also thats not like you said thats like you kill 10ppl with your stupidity(alredy happened)and the ones who cant stand your stupidity go against you and i just join in helping them since its good for me too.

Also rebels are ppl from libya some went abroad some stayed there but its the same libyan ppl.

The reason why the USA and the EU attacked khadfi is simple because its not good for anyone if theres a war over there and it should stop asap.

I`m Not here facking nationalist ... but i just wanna said that america do how to say... to make us "UNLUCKLY" that everything start from World War II when they drop atomic bomb on Hiroshima and Nagasaki , maybe that was a start of their "EMPIRE" now they are unstoppable , maybe they arent ...but ...

dude , you albaninas , im not so big hater of you , but you know pretty good what happend 1999 and some of us we will hate foreva', but i just want said that ....

oh

and today you got in serbia his house where nikola tesla lived with his mother and his dad ...

but however -beep- it ...

i just wanna say that america is the leader of this happend's since 1942 that's start of their "EMPIRE"

did you knwo that in bosnia ? heh dude i live in Republic of Srpska ... part of BOSNIA...and you dont know what hell is here? you can be killed couse you say hello turkey boy ... my mates was killed and i know that they was killed near me , and i didnt do nothing, i was just luckly couse one women there call police and they came when they want'd to do same with me ... but listen...

i`m not loosing my mind i`m facking really okay!

i remember days when i was young , 5 ,6 years :) i get chocholates by USA soldiers in my town (Bosnia) 1995/6/7/8/9/ 2000 they leave Bosnia...for sure... but ofc... today we got here BELGIAN's , FRENCH's ...

but i didnt know when they giving me that chocholates...that some of them maybe bombard some fabrics etc...i loose my mom in their shits , couse they bombard civilians , and yea yea , AMERICA just need money... they give a -beep- about People , just let america survive.... -beep-

why dont get america TSUNAMY and EARTHQUAKE why JAPAN ? So GOOD COUNTRY , and again ? Nuclear Electricity explode? secound big catastrophe for that so good people , i respect them more than nothing in my life...couse they help to whole world , and ofcourse CHINA too...maybe they are yellow with small dicks:) but they are good ....

and I`m again saying , i`m not loosing my mind , im surely okay..

You think you surely okay but it seems you lie to yourself...really...

This war is another war for rock oil.All these countries were allies with Gaddafi before and they were supporting him.But now with this revolution USA and EU decided to attack in order to take control of one of the biggest sources of rock oil in the world.Noone cares for the freedom or the lives of the rebels.If they cared they would attack also at Egypt,Bahrein,Tunisia and Palestine.So yeah I am against to this attack.

oh

but however -beep- it ...

jeez dude

you want to take a look at history?? really?

ok let me tell you smth ... albanian (including kosovo) are descend of Illyria.

when Illyria, ancient greece, thrace, macedonia exist serbia didn't exist at all.

Kosovo never been an serbian land. Serbia never been an ancient country at all.

@ Intrepid: i'm sure it's all about oil. And the price of oil was increased since USA conquer Afghanistan and continuing with Iraq. You know it's all about "monopoly"