[Guide]Shillien Saint

Much better

But if u mana burn the enemy u wake him up (maybe im wrong)

Also i suggest u to tell how we can play vs spesific classes like pala,pp,gladi etc and not generally against fighters and mages

Anyway it is betetr than before ;)

to be honest ,i don't know anything about SS but it's obvious many things are missing.

hah like ? Everyone over here says things missing,bad guide then tell me what else this sh*t need to be NICE! I already said at the end of my topic some updates will come..what else you wanna ppl?

nice guide for a difficult to play class..but in oly I prefer to buy as many mage weapons as I can and augment them...some of the active skills obtained through augmentation include hurricane/hydro blast/vamp claw/solar flare and so on...so instead of playing in oly using fighter gear, which, ofc, makes it more difficult since there are classes which do not need mp to kill u(eg tanks with their overpowered pet), u keep ur mage gear....anyway, I may be wrong, but from what I've seen in most of the servers, SS tend to play like I've suggested...

nice guide for a difficult to play class..but in oly I prefer to buy as many mage weapons as I can and augment them...some of the active skills obtained through augmentation include hurricane/hydro blast/vamp claw/solar flare and so on...so instead of playing in oly using fighter gear, which, ofc, makes it more difficult since there are classes which do not need mp to kill u(eg tanks with their overpowered pet), u keep ur mage gear....anyway, I may be wrong, but from what I've seen in most of the servers, SS tend to play like I've suggested...

u mean on x5000000000000000 servers?

Btw pets=erase lol

Thanks,but some of your words are kinda amazing to be truth..only if you play to n__b server (:

SE is the most useless support along with PP. End of story.

OL/EE/BP/WC can do everything they do better and in aoe (faster)

SE useless class in epilogue +?

look like you dont know nothing about skill transfer :(

4 free skill from other healer class

sure it make SE still useless ^^

So?

Healer classes can pick from SE too, though they don't really need any of his useless skills...

I play with that class as main for like over 3 years  now...

about the dyez I think you need to change "CON+4 / DEX-4" to "DEX+4 / STR-4"  to increase you evasion a bit

and in oly VS daggers remove your shield/sigel it decrease your evasion by 8

and in your hot bar u need to ass "Bless the Blood" it's very useful vs short-range fighters

In pvp I'd use "Prophecy of Wind" always instead of "Magnus / CoV / VoP" work better in your status

I think that's all I can help with if u have any more question please ask it