[Preview,News-Pc] Lineage III.

pelteka

• 2 weeks later...

Lineage 3 Dont Work! Is hacked Server only pick See all :) Is 100% realy!

is one pick From Server!

http://img26.imageshack.us/my.php?image=1184097680lineageiii.jpg

What do u want to say dude?And what's the picture about?I dint get u...

• 2 months later...

I found a video on youtube about lineage III :o (i think  ;D)):

KOlbeR7j8uA

**EDIT**

Please read the description of the video! It is NOT lineage III but a stolen project of lineage III that they named it tera.:

This is not lineage 3, this was going to be lineage 3 but some ncsoft employees stole the game code and with it did TERRA ONLINE which is this mmorpg game

but soul and blade will be way better than this or even AION

what happened to lineage

the project was stolen from the developer of lineage and they formed a new team bluehole and stole the lineage 3 project and made the game called tera wich was the lineage 3 game under development

so the real lineage 3 will come out in 2011

■ Bluehole Studio was found on March 2007 by a serial entrepreneur Byung-Gyu Chang and former core members of NCsoft.

■ Bluehole's development team includes the former development team members of Lineage II including Producer, Lead

Game Designer, Lead Programmer, and Art Director.

■ Currently Bluehole Studio has over 100 employees, mainly in the development side.

I think Lineage III will not be created. NCSoft will now work on Aion. Aion will replace L2 and will be updated like Lineage (Prelude-Gracia Final).

I think Gracia Final is the last version of this game.

• 1 month later...

I found a video on youtube about lineage III :o (i think  ;D)):

KOlbeR7j8uA

**EDIT**

Please read the description of the video! It is NOT lineage III but a stolen project of lineage III that they named it tera.:

This is not lineage 3, this was going to be lineage 3 but some ncsoft employees stole the game code and with it did TERRA ONLINE which is this mmorpg game

but soul and blade will be way better than this or even AION

what happened to lineage

the project was stolen from the developer of lineage and they formed a new team bluehole and stole the lineage 3 project and made the game called tera wich was the lineage 3 game under development

so the real lineage 3 will come out in 2011

■ Bluehole Studio was found on March 2007 by a serial entrepreneur Byung-Gyu Chang and former core members of NCsoft.

■ Bluehole's development team includes the former development team members of Lineage II including Producer, Lead

Game Designer, Lead Programmer, and Art Director.

■ Currently Bluehole Studio has over 100 employees, mainly in the development side.

this is different than l2 u dont just target a mob and atk S: but looks great :P

i can't wait for l3, but till then ill play l2

yeah, me too

I think Lineage III will not be created. NCSoft will now work on Aion. Aion will replace L2 and will be updated like Lineage (Prelude-Gracia Final).

I think Gracia Final is the last version of this game.

i hope you are wrong... but let's w8