interlude L2venezuela multiskills interlude server

GimmeCookiesPlx

well the server is multiskills...subs stuck the rates are x5000 but exp isnt the problem nor farming for enchants....i make events all the time like 2 in an hour....nice prizes too...we are adding mordor weapons this week ^_^ pvp all the time everywhere :D just join l2vzla.servegame.com and dont forget to vote ^_^

lawl nah u can spam BOa that means endless pvp i ve seen guys pvp for over 4 minutes..endless pvp all the time and u get soul of phoenix and salvation that means u self ress ur self so even if u die one time it doesnt mean its over ;)

l2 ownage has 1+3 subs and limit to attack speed/cast speed also the rates are different and the enchant rates...ownage has limit +16 our server has +51 max enchant ^^ also custom armors that are obtainable through farming..in ownage u have to donate only  to get custom stuff ..also the pack of l2ownage is different that the pack of our server...so its not a copy after all ^_^

the main part is a copy if you can understand then its not my fault in a server you don't see the enchant rate or the way something is obtainable to say they are different but the main points and its a Copy you said it it self on msn if you remember  goux goux!! And after all a server without a domain but on a free server kinda lame