Little trick for EE :)

blinded

Yes its good i am sps/ee too and its preety nice i use all the time but u can be unlucky and somone give u pof after and u cant give pow to u and u can die.... pof also redeuces speed so i block ww ,frost bolt ,ice vortex and it work better :)

Yes its good i am sps/ee too and its preety nice i use all the time but u can be unlucky and somone give u pof after and u cant give pow to u and u can die.... pof also redeuces speed so i block ww ,frost bolt ,ice vortex and it work better :)

friend

use too ROOT if u have time, u will surprised of the landrate versus close range warriors which have all +4 XX/ -5 CON ^^ (with POW/EMP/ZERG landrate is good, and u can spam it as hell XD)

prophecy of water dont increase m.def

nop

http://l2p.l2wh.com/buffs.html

POW: MP regen per tick +20%, M.Atk. +20%, M.Def. +20%, Speed -20%, Casting Spd. +20%, Magic Critical Rate +100%, Debuff Resistance +10%

• 1 month later...

atakc speed no. only speed

well yes its a good trick but it doesnt lower att.speed so..=/

well it reduces speed and gives them useless cast speed/M.atak (if the don't have drains)

so its nice good share

as elven elder u have one of best resistance in the game, u dont need to cast pow just to reduce a few moving speed points and increase debuff resistance and mp regen of ur enemy...

not only block wind walk will be hard to land, like most in olympiad dont have wild walk..but ur enemy mp will regen faster, making mana burn useless