[Guide]Mystic Muse | Interlude & Freya

Hello to everyone

This is one more shitty guide from me(^^ ) that is gonna 'teach' you some things about that class,called Mystic Muse

These are advices by ME.Anything else,is recommended : )

I will give opinions + tactics for both Interlude and Freya

Comparisons between mages

Well,an SPS(i will call it sps,it's easier for me) is a quite good class

First of all,as an ELF he has high WIT but low INT.But his damage are still good ; D

Talking about Interlude,he is pwn dat ass,with his Solar Flare

Talking about Gracia +,he can make good damage since his good Cast spd among with slug is pwn

You can make good XP with SpS.Mostly in parties,though

Classes

To become a Mystic Muse,you should follow this path

[*]Elf Mage

[*]Elven Wizard

[*]SpellSinger

[*]MysticMuse

Informations about quests related this class,can be found here

Skills

skill_1235.jpg  Hydro Blast Water 108 Power  : Summon water on enemies pants .Basic skill

skill1340.png Ice Vortex WaterDebuff 140 power: Hits enemy casting a vortex at him.Decreases the enemy's resistance to water attack, Speed, Atk. Spd., and Casting Spd

skill1071_0.png Surrender To Water Debuff: Decreases enemy's resistance to water,plus removes Resist of Water

skill1265_0.png Solar Flare Holy 135 Power: Hits enemy with a solar.Overhit is possible

skill1342.png Light Vortex HolyDebuff 139 Power : Summons a vortex at enemy.If works,then it decreases his resist at holy attacks and his MP

skill1417_0.png Aura Flash Non-AttributeΜass 65 Power :Hits all nearby enemies ,and disables their targets

skill_1231.jpg Aura Flare Non-Attribute 85 Power: Hits an enemy when he is at close distance.Quick casting,but decreases your magic attack during pvp for 3 sec

skill1056_0.png Cancellation Debuff :Cancels your enemy buffs,in a fix rate

skill1169_0.png Fear Debuff :Fears the enemy,causing him to go away

skill1236_0.png Frost Bolt Water Debuff 65 Power :Slows the enemy,dealing damage as well

skill1164_0.png Curse Weakness Debuff : Decreases enemy's P Atk

skill1069_0.png Sleep Debuff : Sleeps the enemy for 30 seconds.Quite big casting time though .

skill1183_0.png Freezing Shackle Poison Effect 8 : Inflicts a poison to enemy,dealing damager per second.

skill1237_0.png Ice Dagger Poison Effect 8 /Power 54 : Sends a dagger at enemy,dealing damage and then poisoning him

skill1295_0.png Aqua Splash WaterMass 54 Power : Hits multiple enemies with waves of water

skill1174_0.png Frost Wall WaterMass 76 Power : Hits multiple enemies with walls of ice

skill1286_0.png Seed of Water Buff : Increases your weapon water attribute.Usable only @ yourself

skill1238_0.png Freezing Skin Buff : Increases your reflect by 20%.Doesn't stack with Chant Of Revenge

skill0337_0.png Arcane Power Toogle : Increases your M.Atk ,while decreasing your life per second

skill1015_0.png Battle heal Heal : Heals you ; )

Gracia +

skill1453.png Ice Crusher Water 195 Power : Usable only when enemy has Ice Vortex debuff.Though,it cancels this debuff

skill1532.jpg Enlightenment Buff :For 20 seconds,it increases your M. Atk. by 40%, Casting Spd. by 50% and magic critical attack rate by 50%,while decreasing MP consumption by 90%

skill1493.png Frost Armor Buff : Self buff.For 20 minutes,increases your resistance to water + slows enemy's speed,when he is attacking you(melee)

Though i am not sure for 1-2 things :P

Armors

Interlude

Well,there are 2 choices:

Dark Crystal

You have extra casting speed and speed.Mostly preferable choice

Stats

Major arcana

You have more PDEF and Stun/Cancel resistance.But you have less casting speed than DC

Stats

I mostly prefer Dark Crystal.More hits =Most magic criticals

Though,i would use Major Arcana in a dagger server

Freya

Elegia

Without doubt

Don't forget about Cloak/Shirt/Sigil too

Weapons

Guess it's not a big deal,what weapon to choose

SA Acumen

weapon_arcana_mace_i01.png Arcana Mace for Interlude

weapon_sacredumors_i01.png Sacredium for Freya

Jewels

Basic jewels are:

Tateo for Interlude(accessory_tateossian_necklace_i00.pngaccessory_tateossian_earring_i00.pngaccessory_tateossian_ring_i00.png)

Elegia for Freya (accessary_verpes_necklace_i00.pngaccessary_verpes_earring_i00.pngaccessary_verpes_ring_i00.png)

About Raid Boss Jewels

Interlude

Baium

Tateo Ring

Zaken

Antharas

Valakas

Freya

Baium

Beleth's ring

Zaken

Antharas

Valakas

Though Freya Necklace would be a nice choice too

Dyes

etc_wit_hena_i02.pngWit+4 Men-4

etc_int_hena_i02.pngInt+4 Men-4

etc_con_hena_i02.pngCon+4 Str-4

If u put +4 Con -4 Str you will have 2k HP more and 900 CP more.

If u put +4 Int u will have 29% more M. Atk., if u put +5 Int u will have 37% more M. Atk.

Buffs

Interlude

drd.png

-About berseker,i usually don't use it.Extra Pdef+Mdef are useful for you,enough casting speed

-About COV,i usually use it cause of extra Pdef.PoW is a good choice too

Freya

buff1.jpg

I cound't have access to a Freya server.Buffs are these

If you exceed song/dance limit,avoid resist dances/songs

Don't forget having Frost Armor on you

Certifications

skill0211_0.pngBoost HP:Increase Max. HP.

skill1349_0.pngCounter Spirit:3% chance to increase M.Atk, Cast.Spd, P.atk and Atk.Spd when under attack

skill1418_0.pngCounter Barrier: 3% chance to become temporarily invincible to damage for 5 seconds (but not debuffs) when under attack.

More information about these here

PS:Another suggestion is put UD instead of Celestial or Boost HP

(always talking about Gracia+ chronicles,don't search for certifications @ IL ;P)

Enchantments

Interlude

Hydro Blast @Power

Solar Flare @Power

Aura Flare @Power

Sleep @ Chance

Curse of Weakness @Chance

Freya

Hydro blast @Power

Solar Flare @Power

Ice Vortex @Chance

Light Vortex @Power

Aura flare @ Power

Aura Flash @ Power(can it enchanted?i really don't remember :( )

Don't enchant skills at Water or Holy

After Freya 3-armor attributes,it's useless

Tactics & Tips

Interlude

Let's analyze skills a bit

You have 3 element kinds skills ; holy and water and non-element

Playing in an Interlude ,means there are not many holy resistances.Less used,at least

Your water skills:Hydro Blast,IceVortex

Water enchantments:Surrounder to water,Ice Vortex

Your holy skills:Solar flare,Light Vortex

Holy enchantments:Light Vortex

Non-element:Aura Flash,Aura Flare

so that means,that you must make enchantments first,and use non-element skills quite a lot in servers where you can have good gear

In most IL servers,noone takes resists to Holy.So,light vortex just pwns if you have good casting speed

But water attacks are good as well

Let's give some general tactics

-Use skills in order->

Water=Surrounder , IceVortex,Hydroblast

Holy=LightVortex,Holy

This way you get more damage

When in PvP,never use ex. Icevortex and then Light,if IceVortex worked.

Hope it's clear,that you can't have 2 vortexs at enemy,so 2 resist redices

-Try to get a working surrounder.It will cancel enemy's resist to water(if he has)

-Use solar flare A LOT

-Using frost bolt vs melee classes,is a must.With IceVortex,you pwn

-Vs daggers,NEVER run.Except if he is too slow.

Just start using aura flash/flare ,and maybe Ice vortex + hydro among with Aura Flash

-Vs archers,first use frost bolt.Then,Ice vortex and hydro blasts,among with solar flares

-Vs other mages don't get berseker.Try to start a pvp from low range,to use aura flash.Same tactics

-At all previous cases,use Cancelation.It's a must,except if you are VS a tank

-Always have healing potions with you,to deal with Arcana Power

-Always have Spirit Ores with you,for aura flash

Freya

Things told above are not the same

Water resists are too high at Freya,so these don't matter that much

so

-Consider having skills enchanted @ power,and weapon attribute at Water

-Don't use Ice Crusher quickly.It has many debuff effects(casting speed,speed,atk speed) that pwn the enemy.Don't cancel them

-Use Enlightenment quite many times,but be award it's cooldown isn't little : P

Most tactics of Interlude apply here as well.If a more experienced SPS Freya user can give more tips,do it  : )

Well,that's all!

Hope this guide will help some people

It's all created by ME.Please,i don't want to see it anywhere else,without my permission

(If someone is in nice mood,help me to translate it into GR)

Thank you

U dont need a guide to learn how to play a class.U must train every day so u can try different things that makes the gameplay easier for u.This section is full of guides.I wonder when they will stop hunt karmaz.

U dont need a guide to learn how to play a class.U must train every day so u can try different things that makes the gameplay easier for u.This section is full of guides.I wonder when they will stop hunt karmaz.

Ι want to full this section class guides

If you think they are useless,then explain the fact that ALL day,atleast 2 people are looking at them at same time.

My point isn't taking karma.

In the end,i am trying to help in some way.

And i don't disagree,experience makes you better.But you always need to check some things

anyway,it's English section

@nosti Sirocco unknownx

Thank you

Well sorry i didnt see that it was english section.Anw, all members who create a guide say that they didnt need the karma.That's bullsh1t man and u all know it.Im saying that u dont need some1 else to explain u how to play.U should learn by urself and with a way which is easier to u.But anyway it is a classic sps gameplay.Good for a guy who doesnt usually play...

Well sorry i didnt see that it was english section.Anw, all members who create a guide say that they didnt need the karma.That's bullsh1t man and u all know it.Im saying that u dont need some1 else to explain u how to play.U should learn by urself and with a way which is easier to u.But anyway it is a classic sps gameplay.Good for a guy who doesnt usually play...

That's why you see SPS using his vortexs and skills in wrong way,playing with wrong dyes,and rarely see one playing with shield buffs

Or the other things mentioned in IL...

anyway,must i put a big 15 size ' DON'T GIVE ME KARMA' in each guide?come on,lulz ;d

The guides existing in this section I think are not to meant to make you a pro player just by reading them, they are supposed to make a general point nd summarize the advantages of each class...ofc learning a char will certainly not be achieved through reading a topic in a forum, it involves endless pvp action(and a huge number of deaths at the beginning), but for someone who just now started to play this class, imo, these guides are exactly what he needs...

My point isn't taking karma.

As always pathetic

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=66091

Thats the 2nd topic when you say dude i dont want karma but you got it .

Its obiviously you did this guide&others in purpose to get your pixel lol thats so lame.

And stop saying that no dude i didnt i did it to help guys everybody knows why you did it.

And my point that if you said that you dont made it for karma you wont bother when you will loose your guide's karma pixels no?

Damn stop it dude you became annoyng.

As always pathetic

http://maxcheaters.com/forum/index.php?action=ownkarma;u=66091

Thats the 2nd topic when you say dude i dont want karma but you got it .

Its obiviously you did this guide&others in purpose to get your pixel lol thats so lame.

And stop saying that no dude i didnt i did it to help guys everybody knows why you did it.

And my point that if you said that you dont made it for karma you wont bother when you will loose your guide's karma pixels no?

Damn stop it dude you became annoyng.

So i shouldn't do any share cause of it?

Go and report at right topic,and let a mod decide removing karma,or not

In the end,guys like you are destroying the forum with this attitude

I will make guides as long as they help some people

You,go and spam and help this forum this way.

I make guides