[Share]SS checker

Sido

hello, well i searched to see if anyone shared this till now and i find nothing.

but if there is a topic like this please let me know.

now ill tell u short. this is a script to check screenshots made in cs. and tell u if the shot was modified or not.

i did few tests by myself, and worked well (still its not 100% accurate but imo is 99%).

http://www.freakz.ro/ss_checker.php

i know is in ro.

but the answer is simple if u see modificat / its clear MODIFIED , if its nemodificat / its UNMODIFIED.

i seen this ss checker before and is not 100% sure ...i remember staff from last server that i played used it

did u saw it on this forum ? if yes show it so i could ask for a close topic.

did i said its 100% ? no, so stfu.

did u saw it on this forum ? if yes show it so i could ask for a close topic.

did i said its 100% ? no, so stfu.

sms , i said i seen it on other forum and anyway is a stupidity coz this never will work 100%...you think are to only one who play cs ?..

sms , i said i seen it on other forum and anyway is a stupidity coz this never will work 100%...you think are to only one who play cs ?..

i repeat myself, did i said is 100% ?

i tested it, by opening it with paint and photoshop, and save it. nothing happen

i reopen again with paint and photoshop, and change ONLY 1 pixel, and guess what it told me is modified.

no , but i made a share here for ppl that didnt know about it.

sms ?  u want a report ?

i repeat myself, did i said is 100% ?

i tested it, by opening it with paint and photoshop, and save it. nothing happen

i reopen again with paint and photoshop, and change ONLY 1 pixel, and guess what it told me is modified.

no , but i made a share here for ppl that didnt know about it.

sms ?  u want a report ?

sms =short message sender ...whats is your problem? and if is not 100% maybe people who use it will get wrong decisions...99%...w0w very big difference...1 %...that checker is not even 80% accurate...

Instead of making a e-drama you could add a screenshot of the result of your tests .

But thats tipycal to us ..

• 2 months later...