[Poll] Which type of shares you want to see in the future?

Which type of shares you want to see in the future?  

66 members have voted

1. 1. Which type of shares you want to see in the future?

• Retail
    • Custom
    • Administrative
    • Performance

So since we have a few skilled developers around here who dont show necesserly shares that aim what people would use on their servers this poll is created to show them what type of shares are the important ones that you the server owner would like to see.

Retail:

I think thats an obvious one. Shares that aim retail like game experience.

Custom:

Shares that help you make your server as unique as possible.

Administrative:

Shares that help you to handle your server easier and to make your daily routine as an admin a joy instead of painfull hours of googling all over the net for answers.

Performance:

Shares that make your server run faster,smoother and less resource eater.

Based on such polls you can show to the ones who willing to post shares/guidelines what you really want so think twice what you wish for it might come true.

performance would be useless imo.

since u cant take from, i dont know, standard 1gb ram usage to 50mbs .

i voted for administrative, learning ppl how to handle a serv is most imp step imo,

after retail,

and custom should be payed since it will be a "unique" thing for ur serv.

performance would be useless imo.

since u cant take from, i dont know, standard 1gb ram usage to 50mbs .

i voted for administrative, learning ppl how to handle a serv is most imp step imo,

after retail,

and custom should be payed since it will be a "unique" thing for ur serv.

Why performance would be useless?

Besides a pack dont use 1gb ram on standard its just a heap size.

i just gave it as an example,

but as i said performance imo is not something to say WOW, its good but not imba.

Well it depends on the effect if its like okay i did work a week on reducing a footprint from 330 to 325mb than its useless indeed, but if i say ok i reduced the footprint from 330mb to 290mb and meanwhile i reduced the network and cpu usage also?

nowdays its still useless even if u take it from 1gb to 100.

OP systems accept MORE rams now (resources in general)

and the prices are lower and lower so everyone can afford.

nowdays its still useless even if u take it from 1gb to 100.

OP systems accept MORE rams now (resources in general)

and the prices are lower and lower so everyone can afford.

Its not about how much ram you can have or how strong cpu can afford.

Its about laggless smooth gameplay which doesnt matter how strong the pc is can happen only if you have a good pack.

so ur saying u can even lag on a hmm 10 gb ddr 3 pc + 4cores 3ghz  + dedicated  (im not an expert on this but u understand on what kind of pc im thinking) at 50 ppl on ? 

because the server is not WELL configurated ? (and im not talking about lol pack's full of sh!t, im talking about those WELL configurated u point on. )

so ur saying u can even lag on a hmm 10 gb ddr 3 pc + 4cores 3ghz  + dedicated  (im not an expert on this but u understand on what kind of pc im thinking) at 50 ppl on ? 

because the server is not WELL configurated ? (and im not talking about lol pack's full of sh!t, im talking about those WELL configurated u point on. )

No thats not the case atleast with an example like that but with 150-200 player yes you can have small spikes.

if is like i understand it could be very important,

but still what for since u have "nothing developed till now"

this should be take cared of when ppl make shares, so their shares to be clean and light.

if is like i understand it could be very important,

but still what for since u have "nothing developed till now"

this should be take cared of when ppl make shares, so their shares to be clean and light.

Not exactly the performance part is in the very basics of a pack its not like okay i share something and i need to optimize it as much as possible so it will be great thats a point too but the big things are inside the alredy done basics that only a few people touch.

Not exactly the performance part is in the very basics of a pack its not like okay i share something and i need to optimize it as much as possible so it will be great thats a point too but the big things are inside the alredy done basics that only a few people touch.

so why not to learn others how to doit than givin them already done stuff.

this forum needs more devs imo.

cant decide beetwen custom and retail...anyway...the others 2 i think are useless

Why its useless?

Many people dont know how to administrate a server in my opinion and many server have huge lagg spikes also.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Thank you 😊👍 working great! 
    • MidnightSell team WTB/WTS GOLD TWW EU/US all servers Cataclysm all servers Payment Visa/Master/Btc/Eth/Trc-20/Erc-20 (all payments within 10 min) For all question pls dm Discord https://discord.gg/h8AN57qJjK Or Telegram @MidnightSell
    • GOSTEI MUITO DO VIASUAL DO SERVE COMO POSSO ADQUIRI ESSA REV PACK   
    • Helly everyone . I use L2jmobius interlude , i did everything , installed the db compiled the Build in eclipse Gameserver seems to lead OK , but it fails to connect to loginserver When i click to start the loginserver it says  "Loginserver terminated abnormally" This is wheat gameserver shows me :    [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:12] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:17] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect... [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: Connecting to login on 127.0.0.1:9014 [05/10 17:25:22] LoginServerThread: LoginServer not available, trying to reconnect...   And This is my login config file:   # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Login Server Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # This is the server configuration file. Here you can set up the connection information for your server. # This was written with the assumption that you are behind a router. # Dumbed Down Definitions... # LAN (LOCAL area network) - typically consists of computers connected to the same router as you. # WAN (WIDE area network) - typically consists of computers OUTSIDE of your router (ie. the internet). # x.x.x.x - Format of an IP address. Do not include the x'es into settings. Must be real numbers. # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Networking # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Bind ip of the LoginServer, use 0.0.0.0 to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 0.0.0.0 LoginserverHostname = 0.0.0.0 # Default: 2106 LoginserverPort = 2106 # The address on which login will listen for GameServers, use * to bind on all available IPs # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">Please don't change default IPs here if you don't know what are you doing!</font></b></u> # WARNING: <u><b><font color="red">External/Internal IPs are now inside "ipconfig.xml" file.</font></b></u> # Default: 127.0.0.1 LoginHostname = 127.0.0.1 # The port on which login will listen for GameServers # Default: 9014 LoginPort = 9014 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Database # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Specify the JDBC driver class for your database. # Default: org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver Driver = org.mariadb.jdbc.Driver # Database URL # Default: jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true URL = jdbc:mariadb://localhost/l2jmobiusinterlude?useUnicode=true&characterEncoding=utf-8&useSSL=false&connectTimeout=10000&interactiveClient=true&sessionVariables=wait_timeout=600,interactive_timeout=600&autoReconnect=true # Database user info. Default is "root" but it's not recommended. Login = root # Database user password, leave empty for no password. Password = root # Maximum number of database connections to maintain in the pool. # Default: 5 MaximumDatabaseConnections = 5 # Determine whether database connections should be tested for availability. # Default: False TestDatabaseConnections = False # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Automatic Database Backup Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Generate database backups when server restarts or shuts down.  BackupDatabase = False # Path to MySQL bin folder. Only necessary on Windows. MySqlBinLocation = C:/xampp/mysql/bin/ # Path where MySQL backups are stored. BackupPath = ../backup/ # Maximum number of days that backups will be kept. # Old files in backup folder will be deleted. # Set to 0 to disable. BackupDays = 30 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Thread Configuration # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Defines the number of threads in the scheduled thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. ScheduledThreadPoolSize = 2 # Defines the number of threads in the instant thread pool. # If set to -1, this will be determined by available processors divided by 2. InstantThreadPoolSize = 2 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Security # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # How many times you can provide an invalid account/pass before the IP gets banned. # Default: 5 LoginTryBeforeBan = 5 # Time you won't be able to login back again after LoginTryBeforeBan tries to login. # Default: 900 (15 minutes) LoginBlockAfterBan = 900 # If set to True any GameServer can register on your login's free slots # Default: True AcceptNewGameServer = True # Flood Protection. All values are in milliseconds. # Default: True EnableFloodProtection = True # Default: 15 FastConnectionLimit = 15 # Default: 700 NormalConnectionTime = 700 # Default: 350 FastConnectionTime = 350 # Default: 50 MaxConnectionPerIP = 50 # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Misc Login Settings # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # If False, the license (after the login) will not be shown. # Default: True ShowLicence = True # Default: True AutoCreateAccounts = True # Datapack root directory. # Defaults to current directory from which the server is started. DatapackRoot = . # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Scheduled Login Restart # --------------------------------------------------------------------------- # Enable disable scheduled login restart. # Default: False LoginRestartSchedule = False # Time in hours. # Default: 24 LoginRestartTime = 24    
  • Topics