Pimp your jewelery

studboy

Well, this is not really an exploit ...but very helpful if u have a spoiler, or make one.

You need a lvl 6x spoiler, and u must bot around in frozen labrynith, in the region with Pronghorn Spirit's... These mobs have good drops and also let you spoil a good amount of varnish per mob, along with a almost 2% chance 2 spoil a scroll Enchant Armor B... If u bot in this region for a long time, u will probably stack up a LOT of EAB's ...

Then what u gotta do is simple ...craft black ore ring's, which are very easy to craft, & try to over enchant them. +10 is good but u can try to enchant further, these rings can be traded for valuable items or also be a replacement for S jewels. A ring of black ore+10 is a lot more powerful then a Tateossian ring +4, which most 76+ players prefer to wear.

This trick is useful in private server's with high rates like 5x, I havn't tried it on a low rate server. Also, a lot of ppl have a 6x spoiler.

Good Luck :D

tateosian jewels gives u mana bonus instead of black ore.. and these rates for spoil arent the same on all servers, have it in mind.

yeah mexican is right!!!but i didnt understood too the x6 spoiler ,and u said that x5 is a high rate server?!i didnt get it!:P!!!:S

yeah mexican is right!!!but i didnt understood too the x6 spoiler ,and u said that x5 is a high rate server?!i didnt get it!:P!!!:S

He said 6x spoiler wich means the lvl and x5 server wich means the rates.

now back to the spoiler, "X" is an unknown number and if u say 6x it means it can be between 60 and 69.

He said 6x spoiler wich means the lvl and x5 server wich means the rates.

now back to the spoiler, "X" is an unknown number and if u say 6x it means it can be between 60 and 69.

he had better explain so that we can all understand ><

he had better explain so that we can all understand ><

well, I 'm the same guy who started this topic but I 'm banned for spam on that id, sorry for that & I won't repeat it ..

Basically, what I meant by 6x is what a spoiler whose level is between 60 and 69 ...55+ is ok but you 'll need to recover very often.

And 5x was just an example, it is the spoil rate. So if 5x is the spoil rate, u can spoil EAB at almost 10% which is pretty neat... in 1 night I do about 100+ EAB ...and within a week u should have +10 black ore rings if not set. I agree with the mana bonus, but when it comes to pvp m.def is more important.

It was just a simple share, & btw I already got some black ore rings +10, if u don't wanna use 'em u could trade them. Most servers have safe enchant +3 & max enchant +15 or +20